X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$FUEL looking to make another go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      tell me when it hits 500 :P.....gotta long way to go to to be considered a rebound...
      500? Heck...you may be waiting a while. Considering 375 is as high as Litecoin has ever been, coupled with the fact it was as low as 224 just a few days ago, I’ll call 269 a rebound.

Comment

Tron at .09 now. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny

Comment

This stuff reminds me of the late 90s and the pink sheets. Thinking of doing some gambling in it but see a lot getting burned soon.

Comment

Rough night.. btc having a moment... ltc doing what ltc does... tron hitting single digits... ripple breakin my heart but i still believe... ast hit my dip buy order...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                I think he's Rick rolling us

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  I think he's Rick rolling us
                  HaHa! I'm starting to wonder if Tron and Ripple are the real deal or not.

I'm starting to take a closer look at coins that have platforms or partnerships with other tech or coins.

Request Network, Kyber and Qauntstamp have done well for me even thru the dips.

Tron, ADA and Ripple are cutting deep.

Comment

Thou shalt not commit blasphemy on Ripple.
                    Tron..maybe... but not Ripple.

Comment

I shoulda sold old CRipple.

Comment

Thou shalt not commit blasphemy on Ripple.
                        Tron..maybe... but not Ripple.

Lol! I kinda agree but you have to admit she's been trending down for a while now. I'm thinking about cutting her loose if she breaks $2.00 again otherwise I'll dump at $1.55 because I'm going to make money no matter what.

Seems like the craze is over... unfortunately.

Comment

...just gettin' started....

I am venturing out to a few more different alt's.. checking out who is associated with them...and looking at ones with sub half-billion circulated...
                          trying to get in low and get a portfolio going for quickey 10X to 100+X potential coins...

Comment

BTC is takin quite the hit ...

Comment

...just gettin' started....

I am venturing out to a few more different alt's.. checking out who is associated with them...and looking at ones with sub half-billion circulated...
                              trying to get in low and get a portfolio going for quickey 10X to 100+X potential coins...
                              Thats probably a good idea.

All this FUD news with Tron, and people cashing out, when they do the burn that may help. Maybe the whales are trying to clean house first.

Comment

Its hard to trust Tron & Justin Sun. Look at all these rumors...

Comment

Working...
                                X