Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shot!

Comment

It's a design I'm working on and testing. Noble Savage Camo.

Originally posted by DannyGarcia View Post
      Great job BigLig, great placement on the arrow and camera. What kind of camo are u wearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Laguna Ataoscas 2017-2018

Looks really cool, ur shirt looks like it has a different collar or a mask. I would like to order one once its available or i can also product test [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
          What an awesome experience. Was on Nilgai every day, got a slightly quartering away shot of on a blue bull day one but didn't get the penetration I needed.

Saw almost every animal in Texas (Nilgai, Whitetail, Javelina, Hogs, Bobcat, Coyote, Rattlesnake, Texas Tortoise...) will put in for this hunt every year.

Didn't get a Nilgai but got on the board with these two Hogs [Video]

https://youtu.be/egvn0aZXevQ

Here are a few of my pics:

Heck yea, congrats on the hog. Great shot placemt too.

That camo is nice. Is available to purchase.

Comment

It's a mask. Shoot me a DM with your email.
            I'll add you to the email list.

Originally posted by DannyGarcia View Post
            Looks really cool, ur shirt looks like it has a different collar or a mask. I would like to order one once its available or i can also product test [emoji106]

Comment

It's a design I'm working on and testing. Noble Savage Camo.
              Any feed back on how the pattern is working for you down there? LANWAR is the only place I've really deer hunted since '93 but haven't been is the last four years cause I moved away. I have hopes of returning one day and it would be great to have more camo options for for the type of brush down there.

Comment

Great video of both shots. Nice of that second pig to stick around. What unit were you in? I’m curious of all of your opinions on best method of hunting Nilgai. Sit and wait, spot and stalk, Still hunting? I tried to put a stalk on them but got busted before I got within 200 yds. I sat most of the time and watched them walk well beyond my effective range for three days.

Comment

I never had a problem with concealment down there. I believe it does a fine job of breaking up the human silhouette I had a deer walk out on me at 7 yards and never spooked. Where I got picked off was scent and movement.

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                  Any feed back on how the pattern is working for you down there? LANWAR is the only place I've really deer hunted since '93 but haven't been is the last four years cause I moved away. I have hopes of returning one day and it would be great to have more camo options for for the type of brush down there.

Comment

That was in 3. It's so wide open I just don't think spot and stalk is practical. My thought is to get in early, get setup, and wait for them to come within range. They're smart and stay where they can see BUT they do come to water (I saw it twice), they do have escape routes they take when spooked (I saw that alot), they feed in one direction and back. If you can pick up on their tendenices then you'll have a shot.

Originally posted by Gopher View Post
                    Great video of both shots. Nice of that second pig to stick around. What unit were you in? I’m curious of all of your opinions on best method of hunting Nilgai. Sit and wait, spot and stalk, Still hunting? I tried to put a stalk on them but got busted before I got within 200 yds. I sat most of the time and watched them walk well beyond my effective range for three days.

Comment

To the Hunters that are starting the rifle hunt today good luck and have fun with the snow on the ground it will be a great day to hunt. Hunting in the snow makes everything more visible can't wait for everyone's updates on todays hunt.

Comment

That video was pretty cool

Comment

That was in 3. It's so wide open I just don't think spot and stalk is practical. My thought is to get in early, get setup, and wait for them to come within range. They're smart and stay where they can see BUT they do come to water (I saw it twice), they do have escape routes they take when spooked (I saw that alot), they feed in one direction and back. If you can pick up on their tendenices then you'll have a shot.
                          I hunted unit 3 the my entire hunt. Was work getting back there but I was covered up with nilgai the entire time. Had a couple opportunities but couldn’t seal the deal. I definitely noticed that the nilgai would travel away from the brush and out in the open so they could see all around. Smart animals for sure

Comment

Any gun hunters in this first group? Looking for results.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was wondering about gun results too. I'm going on the second gun hunt this week.

Comment

I just talked to a Ranger and she told me they had 28 whitetails shot I believe 16 where bucks with the largest being a 9 pointer and 6 Nilgai Bulls taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X