• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI scheduled for 8 am tmrw morning

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Tore my right bicep today

MRI this morning confirmed that the tendon is ruptured. Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at 2:45 PM. Will keep you posted. Prayers would be appreciated. Dr. said based on imaging and my age and my excellent bill of health I may not even need physical therapy afterwards so we shall see.

Comment

Best of luck to you bother

prayers for a speedy recovery

never tore a bicep but i did my rotator cuff in 2007 i was 19 loading up a deer.

Comment

Good luck, do PT and you'll be fine.

Comment

good luck with the surgery & recovery.

Comment

Good luck brother! Continued prayers!

Comment

You may not need therapy... I didn't do therapy and healed well. I went to 2 therapy sessions. First, one was usual paperwork and measurements... Second, one was small little things I could do at home. Best part was massaging the scar but I couldn't justify the time there for that when I could do that at home and need to be doing that at home everyday anyway.

Listen to the Dr. and I am sure he will advise you from lifting any kind of weight for 3 months. It apparently takes that long for the tendon to graft and heal back to bone. He takes a small metal plate and screws your tendon down or at least that is what I had done and my tear looks identical to yours based on bruising.

Comment

Surgery had a couple complications based on what the doctor told my wife, but everything is taken care of. I have two incisions instead of one, due to the issues he had in the operating room. Way too much to type but bottom line is I'm at home sore as hell and on the couch hoping to feel better. Thanks to all who were concerned

Comment

Prayers up for quick healing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for a successful recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X