Road closed?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road closed?????

Can anyone tell me if 190 heading west from Eldorado is open or closed?

I am not sure where Eldorado is but you can plug in info in above link and maybe it will help

Comment

I was thru Eldorado yesterday. I did not notice if 190 was closed, but there was a whole lot of water on the southwest corner of the intersection where the big auto mechanics bldg is!!!

Bisch

Comment

It's open from 163 west, just had trucks out that way yesterday, don't know about the 40+/- miles between there and Eldrado, Hwy 67 from San Angelo west is open if you can backdoor from that way.

Comment

I need to travel I-10 West to Sonora, then North to Eldorado, then West about 20 miles on 190

Comment

It says it's flooded, but also says drive with caution. I hate to make the 400 mile trip and not be able to travel the last 15 miles of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
              It's open from 163 west, just had trucks out that way yesterday, don't know about the 40+/- miles between there and Eldrado, Hwy 67 from San Angelo west is open if you can backdoor from that way.

Ok. I could go to Ozona then and come back if I need to hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

What i'm seeing is 190 w of Eldorado is closed to hwy. 163 till tomorrow.
                  Txdot will probably have to inspect for damages before re-opening.

Comment

yes you can back door it ,67 south through Mertzon about 6 miles to cr132 ,then son cr134 then east on university ln to 09 back gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      What i'm seeing is 190 w of Eldorado is closed to hwy. 163 till tomorrow.
                      Txdot will probably have to inspect for damages before re-opening.
                      In for updates,

Comment

Looks like a possible hurricane coming in from Mexico, on Thursday close to Texas more water, pushing in.

Comment

Just bring a boat with you.

Comment

2-3 more inches of rain forcasted for Wednesday. If you go you might get stranded.

Comment

Working...
                            X