No announcement yet.

The Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Lance. That is a heck of a slab! Y’all aren’t letting the grass grow under your feet. Going to be a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Dang Lance. That is a heck of a slab! Y’all aren’t letting the grass grow under your feet. Going to be a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We got to have a place for our stuff!!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Nice coyote catch (snare)

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
            Nice coyote catch (snare)
            Thanks! We’ve got fencelines full of them. Seems the hogs love them too!!

Comment

Awesome place! Congrats!! What's all that protein costing you?

Comment

Congrats! Just saw the thread from March where you just bought. Looks like a heck of a place. Great for making memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBevo View Post
                  Awesome place! Congrats!! What's all that protein costing you?
                  Not much compared to the cost of the ranch! But that’s my way to justify. We spend right at $3k every 6 weeks. They’ve backed off a bit. I’m guessing in response to the rains two weeks ago and new growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                    Congrats! Just saw the thread from March where you just bought. Looks like a heck of a place. Great for making memories.
                    Thanks. Our entire family is really excited.

Comment

Starting to see some fawns. Twins here at the house feeder. Barn erectors coming along nicely. Starting to feel like we are making progress.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Update: We finished the shell of the barn and spent all last week framing out the living quarters. It was great to spend the week down there working (I was just a helper to the guys framing but happy to be there!) Electricians, plumbers and HVAC guys there this week. We believe the one goofy looking deer (pic is from last year & the next pic is him this year.) made a pretty dang good jump! Got almost 4" of rain yesterday and now the ponds are all filled and good to go. Couple good bucks showing on game cameras, my shooting range I am putting in has a 25 yd pistol and 100 yd rifle, I hope to extend it later out to 500 yds. Still need to build the bench and cover for that in the coming weeks. Season is quickly approaching and we have tons to do!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dang Lance, you guys really got after it last week. I wasn't expecting the living quarters to be that far along. The last deer in velvet is awesome. Glad you guys got the good rain. We got 0.00"....oh well. The first buck did make a huge jump. Looking great!

Comment

Very nice place. High fence? Doesn’t matter just curious with those deer. Looking forward to seeing what y’all knock down this year.

Comment

This is looking great so far.

Comment

Wow. Y'all got some great bucks to target it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X