No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody able to cook tender fajitas on the griddle. I made some tasty boot leather tonight.

Comment

Are you doing the meat yourself? Might need to add something to the marinade to help tenderize it. Pineapple juice or something.

The local Mexican meat markets have it plenty tender. No problems on the griddle.

Comment

Done fajitas several times... If you buy the HEB pre-seasoned/marinated fajitas, they're almost always tender... Also don't cook 'em fast and keep 'em medium, even medium rare... the more you cook fajitas, the tougher they get has been my experience...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7345.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24556008

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Y’all don’t slaughter me for this but... this is in my shed and I don’t know how to get it back in tip top shape.... eeek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NannySlayer, it can be made good as new. There are tips on the Blackstone website I believe for cleaning them. YouTube also. Just clean and reseason and you're good to go.

Comment

Clean yo griddle

Comment

patiently waiting on the 36 inch Blackstone Stainless to go on sale somewhere. Home Depot had it $269 weeks ago. I shoulda jumped all over that.

I can't find it much lower then $320 free shipping anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

‘Ppreciate it buddy. [emoji1360][emoji1360] I’ll add it to my list...

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      patiently waiting on the 36 inch Blackstone Stainless to go on sale somewhere. Home Depot had it $269 weeks ago. I shoulda jumped all over that.

I can't find it much lower then $320 free shipping anywhere

The 36” is $249 on amazon right now [emoji106]

Comment

Deer Fajitas

Comment

Smash burgers were on the lunch menu today. Man the griddle is made for these burgers y'all. You won't cook them on a grill again

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Smash burgers were on the lunch menu today. Man the griddle is made for these burgers y'all. You won't cook them on a grill again
                            FACT!

Comment

The smash burgers are a favorite in my household also

Comment

Well my first deer of 2018 just turned into a rare venison steak. Trimmed the backstraps and "warmed" them on the griddle.

Comment

Working...
                                X