No announcement yet.

Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we are headed to a Junior Rodeo in Comanche, Tx tomorrow. My daughter will ride Friday and Saturday night in poles and barrels again this weekend. Should be a good time

Comment

Good Luck to ya'll Toby. Riley ran last night in Llano on a new horse. Even though she hit the second this mare it fast. I think Riley needs a few more runs on her to really get with her.

Tomorrow Riley runs in he CPRA rodeo in Burnet and sat and Sunday in Sweetwater.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Nice. Congrats to your daughter on the series Champion
        Thanks

Well we are headed to a Junior Rodeo in Comanche, Tx tomorrow. My daughter will ride Friday and Saturday night in poles and barrels again this weekend. Should be a good time
        Good luck to her.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Good Luck to ya'll Toby. Riley ran last night in Llano on a new horse. Even though she hit the second this mare it fast. I think Riley needs a few more runs on her to really get with her.

Tomorrow Riley runs in he CPRA rodeo in Burnet and sat and Sunday in Sweetwater.
        Good luck Riley, ride it like you stole it.

Sarah is up Saturday in Blanco for the 2nd of 3 series. She has been forgetting to drive her horse so hopefully she pays more attention. She is also supposed carry the flag for the opening ceremonies Saturday morning as long as the wind isn't too strong.

Comment

Brandon hope the new horse works out for y’all. Good luck to your daughter this weekend and safe travels.

If we keep this road warrior stuff up we are going to have to get us a new trailer

Comment

Brandon hope the new horse works out for y’all. Good luck to your daughter this weekend and safe travels.

If we keep this road warrior stuff up we are going to have to get us a new trailer
            No kidding !!!Next weekend she runs in Chickasha Oklahoma!!!

Comment

No kidding !!!Next weekend she runs in Chickasha Oklahoma!!!

I hope we are to that level one day were we are going to bigger events. All my daughter wants to do is be on a horse and go compete at rodeos. This year she is really getting after it.

Here are pictures of her on the new horse and first ride on him last weekend. Hopefully this horse will be a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Lookin poney!!

Comment

Riley made a smokin run Friday night at the Burnet CPRA rodeo. Finished 4th overall !!! It was a tight race.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9943A0D8-7680-4F8C-BCDB-31371E8D3C92.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24539338

Comment

This is Rileys run. Posting for Brandon. Hope it works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

And that was a heck of a run Riley made. I gotta feeling we are gonna see her at the NFR before she gets pit of college.

Comment

Sarah had a good weekend in Blanco. 4 events 4 firsts in peewee 7-10 age group. She had the 2nd fastest pole run of the day out of all ages groups and 4th fast as barrel run for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                          And that was a heck of a run Riley made. I gotta feeling we are gonna see her at the NFR before she gets pit of college.

Thanks Will for posting!!! We're gonna keep on trying to give the Perfect Effort and go on. Yellow chutes is our ultimate goal and a Gold Buckle !!!!
                          Last edited by BrandonA; 05-13-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Sarah had a good weekend in Blanco. 4 events 4 firsts in peewee 7-10 age group. She had the 2nd fastest pole run of the day out of all ages groups and 4th fast as barrel run for the day.

Sarah did great, her confidence will come and she will open up

Comment

Stiff competition Brandon. My daughter did fine this weekend. No money but she ran one of her fastest barrel times and pole times this weekend.

Comment

Stiff competition Brandon. My daughter did fine this weekend. No money but she ran one of her fastest barrel times and pole times this weekend.
                                That's great!! Keep telling her to "go be great". Every run.. Smile, have fun, go fast and kick ***!! That's what I tell Riley

Comment

Working...
                                X