Crappy Situation - Opinions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
    If I’m the owner, and people are hunting on my land for free (family or otherwise), I would expect my things to be taken care of and respected.

I would clean it up if nobody else would, but it would be forever off limits to sil who clogged it. I wouldn’t really blame the kid, because in modern times they have probably never encountered this situation and didn’t know what to do. It was 100% the fault of the person who clogged it then left it. That person is responsible for cleaning it up.
    Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Your brother in law is a worthless piece of trash. If you are a 300lb man and blame a clogged dumper on a kid and don't fix it....you are just a large child.

But someone in that house should have acted like the bigger person and fixed the problem.

I'll be ****ed if he'd step foot back on that ranch if it wasn't him that cleaned it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I should have been the bigger person Sunday. But, after the way the weekend went it wasn't in the cards. We didn't find my girlfriend's deer Saturday and the tower we were putting up collapsed ruining the stand. At least nobody was hurt but still frustrating. Then we worked way later than planned Sunday (after SIL left) making what was left of the stand huntable to give my dad another place to hunt. I was planning on being on the road home around 11 and it was 2 before leaving without cleaning the bathroom. It would also be a different story if this was a one time deal but the lack of helping, leaving early and general attitude has gone on for A LONG time. I know these are all excuses and maybe not good ones but it will be cleaned up before dad goes down there again after Thanksgiving.

Comment

So it's still there?

Comment

Wow that stinks

Comment

Clean up on isle #2

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
              Who's the adult?

My thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Give the clogger a SWIRLY!!!!!!

And tell him to sh** in the woods from now on!

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  I’m gunna puke

Skinny
                  Whoever walks in that house first on Friday is going to puke. It's going to smell like a week old dump in that place...

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                    Whoever walks in that house first on Friday is going to puke. It's going to smell like a week old dump in that place...
                    I sure bet it doesn’t smell like warm sugar cookies

Comment

Bet SIL is a yankee.

Comment

Working...
                      X