X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Mexico is your friend

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That’s why i hunt Mexico after here it’s nice to go and relax and not worry so much about scent control being super stealthy etc etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol yeah some times they just walk out and don't have a care in the world , That's what's great about hunting you just never know what can happen LOL !
      And how many stories have you heard the person never hunted before just went and sat by a tree or whatever and deer walks out and they shoot the biggest deer ever killed in that county LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        It really depends on your deer herd...I’ve hunted some places you could do no wrong the deer were just “dumb” or didn’t care...then like the place i hunt you can’t breathe the wrong way and they’ll bust you... I’d kill for some layed back deer

Vert true. At my lease the deer are more nervous than Tyrone Biggums about to give a "say no to drugs" presentation to a bunch of first-graders. One hour away at our farm the deer waltz around without a care in the care in the world. Case in point: the guy that cuts our pastures drove within 30 yards of one our target bucks yesterday- a solid, mature 10-point- while he was bedded. He laid there till the guy started the tractor then he casually sauntered off. If that buck at seen him at the lease he would've done some Matrix moves to get out of there.

Comment

**** our deer wear camo and use tunnels to travel around the place.

Comment

Yep, all about the property you hunt and the deer herds tolerance. We have a pretty laid back herd in regards to bucks, but the does are straight ninjas. If we see 1 a season from the stand we’re lucky, so far we haven’t seen one in stand yet but I had 3 on camera so far this morning at one stand.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

Lol

Comment

Viet cong deer!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

2018/19 East Texas Hunting Thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	24558672

Had this buck 20 yds from me the other evening. Went to check game camera and ran off some does on the opposite side of the place. He came out while I was checking the duck slough in between. Had the mule running, he has his nose on the ground and made lines back and forth across me. Looked right at me and put his nose right back down. I believe one of the doe’s were hot, I’ll be in the stand this weekend!!!

Comment

My wife said she saw my shooter on the side of the road where I hunt.. Alive but I sure hope he isn’t leaving my property going to look for does

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                      My wife said she saw my shooter on the side of the road where I hunt.. Alive but I sure hope he isn’t leaving my property going to look for does

It’s getting that time [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        It’s getting that time [emoji51]

Bad for him to leave but never know what could show up either

Comment

Getting that time for sure. I just hope my work schedule works out and last minute I don’t get scheduled in. I Haven’t been in the woods enough this year.

Comment

You had plenty of does around the other evening it seems like. He will be back or another one will!

Comment

You had plenty of does around the other evening it seems like. He will be back or another one will!

Yessir. Trying to decide if I should give the woods a break or keep hunting hard. Tough decision

Comment

Yessir. Trying to decide if I should give the woods a break or keep hunting hard. Tough decision

Anytime in the next two weeks you can be in the woods is a good time to be in the woods

Comment

Working...
                                X