Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
    The girlfriend and I headed West Friday evening. Saw lots of activity even with the range conditions being so green. Ended up harvesting my target management buck. Made a perfect shot on him and he went down 60 yards later. With all the summer protein and good rain we’ve been getting, he was a tough loading into the Ranger. He weighed 171#. Might have to bring her more often with the luck we had.

Saturday morning we chose to stay in because of the rain but fortunately enough was able to hunt Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Both hunts we were covered up and saw some bucks I’m excited to see what they turn into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats again man! Dang nice deer

Comment

Congrats! 4 more working days then headed out this Sunday!

Comment

Congrats, Jzoch.

Comment

man, the last 2-3 years the javelinas have been showing up like crazy. 2 weekends ago, i was watching 6 young bucks and boom they bolted. here comes a nasty old javi.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
            man, the last 2-3 years the javelinas have been showing up like crazy. 2 weekends ago, i was watching 6 young bucks and boom they bolted. here comes a nasty old javi.
            Send some up 190, heard they see some on the lease but not many.

Comment

Thanks guys!! Good luck to everyone going up next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                Bugs I can handle, if it was rattle bugs I’d be worried
                Wait what stop Jack did you get hacked? Because this is not the Jack I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                  The girlfriend and I headed West Friday evening. Saw lots of activity even with the range conditions being so green. Ended up harvesting my target management buck. Made a perfect shot on him and he went down 60 yards later. With all the summer protein and good rain we’ve been getting, he was a tough loading into the Ranger. He weighed 171#. Might have to bring her more often with the luck we had.

Saturday morning we chose to stay in because of the rain but fortunately enough was able to hunt Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Both hunts we were covered up and saw some bucks I’m excited to see what they turn into.

Nice cull! Is that a full length arrow in that javi? It looks super long. lol

Comment

Congrats on the buck and javi

Comment

Nice deer guys.

Me and the boy are headed out with the xbow to look for one of our target bucks. He may fire his guide soon if I keep making him pass 10 pts! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biggun View Post
                        Nice cull! Is that a full length arrow in that javi? It looks super long. lol

Hahaha my buddy is a big guy. No telling what his draw length is.

Comment

Congrats Jzoch, heck of a cull. Didn’t realize we had javi’s around. Where are y’all hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
                            Congrats Jzoch, heck of a cull. Didn’t realize we had javi’s around. Where are y’all hunting?

We hunt in Water Valley. This is the first one taken off the ranch in the three years we’ve been on the place. But we have had encounters with them and had them on camera since year one.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                              Wait what stop Jack did you get hacked? Because this is not the Jack I know.
                              I can handle them if I know where they are, its the ones I don't that get me flustered

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                                Nice deer guys.

Me and the boy are headed out with the xbow to look for one of our target bucks. He may fire his guide soon if I keep making him pass 10 pts! lol
                                Looking at cams yest and today deer are hanging at feeders a little more looking for those extra calories, good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X