Can-Am dealers......anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can-Am dealers......anyone here?

I would lke to get pricing on 2 ATV's. Please let me know if you sell them. Id rather give my money to a TBH brother then a stranger.

If you're willing to make the drive team mancuso south in la marque talk to Blake smith or Phillip orange nobody will beat their prices . My riding group has bought probably 250k in sxs and atvs from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite. Ask for Michael Geeslin, he's my nephew. They just started selling Can-Am. They have a website and deliver.
      Last edited by doghouse; 03-20-2017, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Ill follow up with each in the morning.

Ccupit.....are you guys paying taxes in LA? I look forward to a drive to be honest......almost was going to Alabama for them but the dealers website was wrong.
        Last edited by Turtlewax; 03-20-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

We're in Texas . La marque is towards Galveston on 45 south . But If you buy out of state you don't have to pay ttl Louisiana doesn't do titles it's a certificate of origin I think it's called

Comment

Originally posted by ccupit View Post
            We're in Texas . La marque is towards Galveston on 45 south . But If you buy out of state you don't have to pay ttl Louisiana doesn't do titles it's a certificate of origin I think it's called

It sure is. I assumed Louisiana. Ill give them a call tomorrow to see what they can do. Thanks again.

Would you recommend the Can Am over the Polaris? My wife and I with mainly trail riding around Texas and out of state. Im reading the Polaris have thermal issues. Any thoughts?
            Last edited by Turtlewax; 03-20-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I drove to Mckinney to buy my can am defender max xt. They were significantly cheaper than anyone local. And the machine feels way better built than the polaris

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                It sure is. I assumed Louisiana. Ill give them a call tomorrow to see what they can do. Thanks again.

Would you recommend the Can Am over the Polaris? My wife and I with mainly trail riding around Texas and out of state. Im reading the Polaris have thermal issues. Any thoughts?

Can am all day in my opinion their way better built than a Polaris .

Comment

but if you're buyin a sxs Polaris all day these are a few of my buddies

Comment

Just got back from Mancuso South with two brand new Can Am Outlanders.

These guys were awesome to deal with. They beat everyones price in Texas and all the way to Alabama even with state tax.

Blake and Brad got the deal done and worked after hours keeping the communication going. Cant say good enough things about this dealer. Im sad its a 3.5 gour drive for me or id go back just to hang out with them.

Comment

Blake is a good guy. Sold me a maverick turbo and my ranger. Def will buy from him again

Comment

Post pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Mancuso south is the way to go, I was looking at both the can am and Honda SXS and no body could come close to there deals. I ended up getting the Honda (that's all I have ever owned is Honda's)

Comment

Working...
                          X