• Show
Clear All

still praying...

Comment

Continued prayers tonight

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Update.... Her heart stopped again but they got it going. Seems it takes longer every time to get it back!!! This is just one **** nightmare after another

Comment

Still praying

Comment

We are here till she doesn’t need us anymore. She is going to make Bownanza this year!! Take it to the bank!!

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Man I can’t believe the ups and downs. More and more prayers.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Just now catching up on this. God is working on a lot of people through Courtney. What an awesome God we have! I pray that His plan brings her out of this healthy and witnessing for Him. Lord, we pray your blessings on those who are caring for Courtney also.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Update.... Her heart stopped again but they got it going. Seems it takes longer every time to get it back!!! This is just one **** nightmare after another
                        Hang in there man. My hat is off to you and jenn for staying strong and keeping us updated.

Comment

Continuing to pray.

Comment

Knee mail coming up

Comment

Courtney praying for continued strength. Jenn praying for you Faith. Lord touch and heal this family.

Comment

Just now getting home and checking in...
                                Man, my heart aches for all of you guys... Courtney, Jennifer, Brandon and those kiddos... I can't imagine how stressful it is for you guys!

Lord we love You and we give you all the honor and glory in all of this. We ask You to strengthen these in their individual tasks. Heal Courtney, give Jennifer and Brandon strength and power to persevere until she is healed. Lord, heal her heart, purge her lungs of the pneumonia, and heal her liver and other organs. remove this Lyme disease from her. Lord we know You love the children above all so we ask You to heal Courtney so that she can raise her kids up for Your Glory. Lord, our hearts all ache and if You would heal Courtney's heart, our hearts would all be healed and strengthened as well. Please give us a healthy Courtney as an outcome to this trial so that we may shout Your glory and praise from the roof-tops across the land. We know You are our God and we love You. We also love our sister Courtney. Please keep her in this Green Screen circle of family. We ask this be Your will in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X