Chevy Taho vs Ford Expedition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
    Is the 3rd row in the Tahoes/Yukons still "stadium seating"? That's been the only real negative with them since 2003. The 3rd row seats are only large enough for a child.
    Yes. That’s a great way to put it. Those darn seats are tiny and sit way to high for me and I’m only 5’10”. My wife is 5’4 and she dang near hits the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      Do you drive a new Chevy? I just sold my 09 and my wife has a 2015 with no problems.
      Negative, y’all must have had lemons.

Buddies 08 has a cracked dash and brothers company truck (16 I wanna say) has a cracked dash.

All that said, every maker has good and bad vehicles. Personally just have better luck with fords.
      Last edited by Easttxbowman; 09-16-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Wife and I just went from a GMC Yukon XL to a Ford Explorer and could be happier! Yes, it’s snugglier but we are traveling fools and drive all over the state and the Explorer has what we need to get us there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife and I love her 17 expedition with ecoboost. Limited. Very nice

Comment

Get her an awesome Toyota 4 runner and we’ll take it to the mountains next year

Comment

Chevy Taho vs Ford Expedition

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
              Wife and I love her 17 expedition with ecoboost. Limited. Very nice

This. The new body style is great but this year and trim level in the EL is perfect for a family of five and long road trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                we have found a Expedition with everything we need for $55k.. Nav, Leather, basically everything.. The only thing its missing is the sun roof.. but I feel like those are dumb anyway.
                A roof is designed to shade you and to keep you out of the elements. Why do you want to cut a hole in it . No sunroof for me.

Comment

I actually rode in a new Expedition in Nashville last week. It was very roomy, had a good ride and was very comfortable. Some enterprising Malaysian uses it for his taxi service and he took me to the airport in it.

Having said that I rode in a new Nissan Armada on the same trip and it impressed me as much or more than the Expedition.

I like them both and I'm not a Ford guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X