Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves suck

Short story helped a buddy move his trailer , and I picked up a HF 2000 watt predator gen on sale stopped off at store to pick up some items so I could make dinner. Date night and all come out my WDH. Gone and tail gate open Wanted to throw up .. I know locking pin never locked my tail gate ever

Leaving for CO In 10 days the gen was a nice addition for camp.needed it Now I have to buy a new hitch 350 ish as I still have the load bars so off to CO without the gen

I hope he gets testicular cancer !!

Weight distribution hitch WDH harbor freight HF Colorado CO
    Last edited by HDWRENCH; 09-03-2018, 06:09 PM.

I don't know what half those acromyms stand for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      I do know what half those acromyms stand for.
      I’m guessing HF is harbor freight, I’m lost on the rest.

Comment

I sure hate to hear that!

Comment

Comment

WDH Weight distribution hitch CO is Colorado he he

Comment

I think someone stole half the letters off your keyboard too! I hate a thief!

Comment

Large hands small phone I tend to abbreviate things. In the RV world a weight distribution hitch gets abbreviated to WDH Harbor freight HF

Comment

Hopefully they get what they have coming to them.

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                    Large hands small phone I tend to abbreviate things. In the RV world a weight distribution hitch gets abbreviated to WDH Harbor freight HF
                    So you borrowed a trailer, went to harbor freight to get a generator, then went to get groceries and a thief came along and stole your friends trailer with your generator you just bought?

Not trying to be a smart *** but is that what happened?

Comment

i'm lost??

Comment

So you borrowed a trailer, went to harbor freight to get a generator, then went to get groceries and a thief came along and stole your friends trailer with your generator you just bought?

Tailgate was open, Im guessing it was in the bed of the truck

Comment

I think he said his hitch and the generator were stolen. I assume he had the hitch on the truck so he could help his buddy.

At least that's what my decoder ring is telling me.

Comment

Yes my buddy’s truck was in the shop the only hitch I have with the 2 5/16 ball is my RV weight hitch His trailer needed to have a safety inspection so I took it to the shop for that took it back to his house. Not a big deal just helping a friend out. Then to harbor freight bought a new gen set out it in the bed of truck. I have a roltrax aluminum bed cover as well

Just never thought it would happen to me I guess tail gate lock does not work trust me pin lock for hitch and I will repair tail gate. The roltrax can also be locked.

Comment

Reading to many of these stories as of late. Hope the pos gets caught.

Comment

Working...
                              X