Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just getting downright stupid now.

Comment

When I go into REI to tryout backpacks and boots I never purchase them there.

Comment

That's disappointing...

Comment

I am an REI member and gun owner. I am sure I am not the only one. Notice the article says they put the relationship on "hold". Interesting to see what type of backlash if any they get from their members.

Comment

Never even heard of REI

I do like REK

Comment

Losers. Glad I bought my new boots from KUIU instead of the Salomans I was going to get from REI.

Comment

I just canceled my REI membership

Comment

Their company, Their choice. My money and my choice not to go in one........though they will never notice my boycott since I never go there anyway

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    When I go into REI to tryout backpacks and boots I never purchase them there.
                    Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    That's disappointing...
                    LoL

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      LoL
                      Great contribution as usual giggles.

Comment

There's a reason they've had to close a store or two in the Metroplex. This won't help

Comment

Its a shame. I loved their stores and overpriced products. I dropped them last year when they openly bashed Trump on their FB page over the Paris Agreement. I wrote them a letter telling them they should stick to selling product and stay out of politics and to cancel my long-time membership and drop me from the mailing list. They replied back stating basically when I came to my senses they would welcome me back with open arms. Arrogant bunch.

Comment

I think its great ! now the libatards , snoflakes and democraps can have there own places to shop !! and hopefully we wont have to mix with them academy and outher such EVIL places that support us and the EVIL gun. I'm all for it . I deal with morons just about everyday it will be great not to have to deal with them when I shop.

Comment

This bothers me more than the others. Dicks and Walmart made their own choices about which products they want to sell in their own stores and which policies to enforce in their own stores. I disagree with their point of view and I am far less likely to shop at either due to that point of view, but I do respect their right to make a decision on whether or not to sell a specific product in stores they own. I also respect their right to have an opinion that is different from mine.

This though...this is something else. REI has nothing to do with the product line that they have an issue with. Nothing at all. But they are essentially committing financial blackmail to force Vista into accepting REI's liberal mindset on an issue that does not impact REI at all. Just makes me shake my head...

I think I'm going to boycott REI until they come out with a statement that smoking pot is bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X