No announcement yet.

Muscle Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A retro shot I staged of Pop's 50 BIDNESS Coupe. Old V8 pulled and a pumped up 289 was stuck under the hood.

A late 1800s vintage Hill Country ranch house in the background.

Comment

Wayne's custom builds, done from ground up in his shop. Wayne and I work together....sure wished he would do this full time. An absolute perfectionist and can pretty much fab and build anything from ground up.

Rod #2

Rod #1

Comment

68 350 with old B&M blower. AFR heads. Almost all new. Still need the bed. Short wide. So I can finish the paint.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Not technically a muscle car but, I snapped this pic of Pop's 32 Plymouth coupe hood ornament. Another photo shoot in front of the old homesteader's home in Kerrville.

My little stab at Automotive art with the camera.

And another automotive art stab, using my Z/28 as the canvas.

Here's the 32 Plymouth power plant . It's been hopped up.....note the inline filter on the fuel line and an oil filter was added as well. In 1932, there was no such thing as filters on fuel and or oil lines in old cars.

And Pop's at the wheel in front of the old home.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 04-17-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Pop's old GMC in front of the old Homestead in Kerr County.

With it's original inline 6 GMC powerplant

And Pop's 1955 Dodge Lancer with the original MOPAR HEMI powerplant. All original ride here.

Here's the 55 Dodge Hemi

Comment

My old 55 Ford - this was back in my Pearland days. Worked on my wheels in this spot, driveway and garage behind. Also had a 1970 Plymouth Duster street legal drag car that ran 11's with a 4-speed and a balanced and bored .30 over 340 MOPAR. I can kick myself for not snapping photos of the GREEN MACHINE (Duster's nickname).

And my old 79 Lil Red Express Truck, back in my Coast Guard days. Snapped this photo camping along the coast in Northern California. These trucks were not legally sold in California - didn't meet emission standards there. Had a lot of folks offer to buy it on the spot, or trade one for one for other rods and chopped Harley's, as I rolled the West coast scene in the early 80s.

I pulled off the door decals.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 04-17-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                My old 55 Ford - this was back in my Pearland days. Worked on my wheels in this spot, driveway and garage behind. Also had a 1970 Plymouth Duster street legal drag car that ran 11's with a 4-speed and a balanced and bored .30 over 340 MOPAR. I can kick myself for not snapping photos of the GREEN MACHINE (Duster's nickname).

And my old 79 Lil Red Express Truck, back in my Coast Guard days. Snapped this photo camping along the coast in Northern California. These trucks were not legally sold in California - didn't meet emission standards there. Had a lot of folks offer to buy it on the spot, or trade one for one for other rods and chopped Harley's, as I rolled the West coast scene in the early 80s.

I pulled off the door decals.

The only truck that doesn't say mack, kenworth, or peterbuilt that should have stacks

Comment

Here is me and my 1982 Camaro Z28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 72

1972 c10
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tag

Comment

[ATTACH]786522[/ATTACH]

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man I love the new Mustangs

Comment

This is my 2014 Stingray just after I got it wrapped. It is stock except I gave it a breathing treatment with headers, high flow cats, and cold air...got some good HP out of it as well.
                            Attached Files

Comment

A few of my bosses, the two fairlanes are '67. The Maroon one is stock and the blue one has a 428.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BQ93 View Post

Just a tiny little 6 cylinder.
                                Dated a girl, long time ago that had one of these. Very nice car

Comment

Working...
                                X