Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Jacalito in Bandera. Hands down.

Comment

I'm going to have to start a Texas food journal and carry it with me when traveling. Chiloso looks good. All the rest sound good. I'm gonna have to eat Mexican food for lunch today.

Originally posted by holdem View Post
      how does this happen ?

Comment

Tina's in Zapata tx! Hands down amazing with her hot sauce on them!

Comment

It's not truly authentic mexican , but Rudy's makes a fine breakfast burrito.

Lolita's in Waco
          Taqueria Arandas in Waco

Comment

Originally posted by giterrell View Post
            Mi Casita in Schulenburg....with beans
            Oooo! I forgot about them! Their Carne Guisada is muy bueno!

Comment

Taco House- Carrizo Springs

Comment

chacho's on westheimer in houston.

Comment

Not to steal the thread, but what makes a great breakfast burrito?

I like to keep it pretty simple: egg, bacon, refried beans, potatoe, did I mention bacon and a sauce that does not over power all the other flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post

I like to keep it pretty simple: egg, bacon, refried beans, potatoe, did I mention bacon and a sauce that does not over power all the other flavors.
                    don't forget grease!!!!

Comment

Two amigos in Waxahachie was so amazing I would eat there everyday for breakfast. The owner came from San Antonio. Awesome green sauce. The owner let his son take over and hasn't been the same.

This thread is killing me. I'm dying for a breakfast taco now.

Comment

I like all kinds depending on my mood, but just like I use brisket as the standard for judging a BBQ place, I think a simple potato and egg or bean and cheese is the standard for determining a good breakfast taco. Like a brisket, hard to screw up, but even harder to perfect!

Comment

Jalisco in Pearsall Texas is awesome. I gained 25lbs. in the 3 years I worked in Pearsll, mostly because of this place.

Comment

I prefer pan sausage over bacon in mine. No potato or beans. Just sausage, egg and chesse with a little picante sauce.

Comment

One of the best places I have been to has to be Salgado's in Belton. It is a little orange mexican restaurant and they have a whole breakfast burrito side on the menu. When I was in college we used to hit it up everyday because it was amazing and CHEAP! I want to say it was like $3.75 for the #1, which included bacon, sausage, potato, egg and cheese. I would always add beans too. Their chicken fajita breakfast burrito came in a close second. Did I mention these things were huge! One was all you could handle.

Comment

Stanley's in Tyler!!

Comment

Working...
                                X