No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing a little uptick...on the NG side. Word is Q1-Q2 & seems to be falling into place as I've had some idle engines & compressors come back online to help push more gas.

Not sure why of the consensus but will take it...right around the corner. Now to the LNG's up & running. THIS will really turn deep S. TX around.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      Hell just sell me that Camero! Then I'll quit spending.
      That Camero would look good with them hog dogs in it, or pig!!!!

Comment

Work with my company has picked up in the field. Hasn't filter back to the shop yet, but at least there's some light at the end of the tunnel maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke1227 View Post
          That Camero would look good with them hog dogs in it, or pig!!!!

Yep! Now I can't afford the Camero!!! [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad things are on the rise for y'all. Need to find a happy medium and go from there, say $75 a barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Glad things are on the rise for y'all. Need to find a happy medium and go from there, say $75 a barrel?
              Works for me

Comment

our phones have been ringing off the hook. quoting lots of equipment. I think it will be quite busy after the first of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                  our phones have been ringing off the hook. quoting lots of equipment. I think it will be quite busy after the first of the year.
                  Quoting a good bit of oilfield related machining too... Hope it takes off...

Comment

Working for a rental company, we have been hit pretty hard this go around.
                    I desperately want all of us to go back to work soon but dont you think this instant uptick that is based purely off of speculation, might not be a good sign?
                    What happens when everybody and their brother is drilling again? Wont we wind up in the same boat once the Saudis decide that we are taking too much of the market again?
                    We all have alot riding on this. I'm not sure what to think though. I love the oil industry and have been here for my entire adult life with the same company. But my gut is telling me to look elsewhere for work. I would have a hard time going back to school with a wife and 2 year old at home.

Comment

Seasons Greetings from the patch............

Comment

Any of y'all get in on some of the unpaid overtime claims? Couple guys I worked with at another company got in and after lawyers collected their share they still cleared around $20k a piece. These were salary plus day rate jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Any of y'all get in on some of the unpaid overtime claims? Couple guys I worked with at another company got in and after lawyers collected their share they still cleared around $20k a piece. These were salary plus day rate jobs.
                          yep. Haven't been paid yet but got the letter couple months ago

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                            yep. Haven't been paid yet but got the letter couple months ago
                            They got a good amount. I stood to get more I just couldn't make myself join.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                                They got a good amount. I stood to get more I just couldn't make myself join.
                                I got a letter from the attorney and told them to pound sand, then I got laid off and wish I would have got in on it. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X