2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    I dont have any to post because I have been crappie fishing alot but im gonna post some for my son (Fish-n-hunt17) since he can't post pics. These are all from this year so far and all fish in the pics were on Conroe. He is on Rayburn now while im working.....

I’m gonna need your sons number hahaha!! He’s killing em!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Comment

Nice vid

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Thanks! The key is bait fish and management of numbers. Anything 18” or smaller is removed. Either removed or relocated to another tank/lake. I’m hoping to break my PB at 12.75 this fall. That would be great. Pretty sure I had shake off this spring that would have done it. Managing a trophy bass lake is a lot managing deer for trophies
          I have a friend who just bought a place that has camelot bass stocked. I'm trying to convince him that he needs to pull a bunch of small ones out. He is not a bass fisherman and has never had any interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            I have a friend who just bought a place that has camelot bass stocked. I'm trying to convince him that he needs to pull a bunch of small ones out. He is not a bass fisherman and has never had any interest in it.
            You have to do it. We eat some and relocate the rest. It can be a pain but has to be done.

Comment

I have been a kayak tournament bass fishing fool this year. Caught my PB in our first tournament in February at Athens. 11 lbs 15 ounces. Cashed a few checks and had fun doing it! Sitting in first for rookie of the year and second in our 5x5 big fish contest. Here’s a few picks from my trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                I have been a kayak tournament bass fishing fool this year. Caught my PB in our first tournament in February at Athens. 11 lbs 15 ounces. Cashed a few checks and had fun doing it! Sitting in first for rookie of the year and second in our 5x5 big fish contest. Here’s a few picks from my trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That first fish is a slouch!!! Very nice

Comment

I caught this one the other day

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                    I’m gonna need your sons number hahaha!! He’s killing em!

Sierracharlie out…
                    He just text me and said he has caught over 25 today so far on Rayburn. Nothing of any size but he said the bass are on fire today.

Comment

He just text me and said he has caught over 25 today so far on Rayburn. Nothing of any size but he said the bass are on fire today.

Wow that’s amazing

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.
                        I would be in pending date

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          You have to do it. We eat some and relocate the rest. It can be a pain but has to be done.
                          Getting him convinced is the battle. I don't think he truly recognizes the potential it has, him not being a bass guy doesn't help. PondBoss was managing it prior to him getting it and his plan was to continue to pay them to do it so hopefully they keep it in check. I've been wanting to get up there and hammer on them just haven't had the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            Is the Fayette power plant not running anymore?, I would think it would be boiling hot this time of year.
                            It is. The water temperature on the discharge side of the baffle dike was 90 degrees this past Saturday. Of course, that's surface temperature. Actually, the last few years it's seemed liked the water temperature has been getting warmer earlier in the year. They added another smoke stack at the plant a few years ago, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Comment

I think we should have a friendly TBH bass tournament one weekend. We have the crappie together so why not a tbh bass tournament? I think it would be lots fun. Maybe Conroe or Rayburn? We could do a 1 day tournament or 2 day tournament on a weeend.
                              Mlf format or stringer!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                                Mlf format or stringer!!!!.
                                I think 2 man teams and 5 fish stringer

Comment

Working...
                                X