Sunday I walked the dog

Yesterday was chest and tris

Today bi's and back

Tomorrow shoulders and abs

Comment

Shoulders were brutal.

Only did one 4x4x15 circuit of abs....

Legs and forearms tomorrow

Forearms have been hurting like hell when I'm doing biceps so need to get those guys caught up

Comment

Triceps and Abs today. I have been doing something different of late as it pertains to reps. I determine what my 1 rep max is for that particular exercise and then start with a light load and do 10 reps. The add weight and do 9 reps. I continue doing this until I get to that 1 rep, max weight. Very little rest in between. Rest about a minute max and then reverse order starting with 1 rep, max weight and then work my way back to 10 reps. Im sore as heck from doing this the past couple weeks. Hopefully Im adding some muscle.

Comment

Good for you rtp!

There used to be an old weightlifting chart that showed something similar. I'll have to see if I can find it.

I've noticed my strength has increased doing the 5x5 and it's time to increase the weight again.

Didnt make it today. The drive to SA takes too much time.

Comment

Worked over today at work. A friend was supposed to come over, but didn't show. Today was supposed to be cardio. Played several rounds of around the world basketball with my youngest son and got a small cardio workout in, I guess. Tomorrow is supposed to be my off day, but I'm planning to move my next up so I'll have Sunday off.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back and biceps today. Going with my youngest son on a school field trip to splash kingdom tomorrow. Should get a good leg workout climbing all those stairs!

Comment

Legs today..... ouch

Arms tomorrow before work

Comment

Currently up and at em

Anyone sneaking in a workout before work?

Comment

Missed yesterday due to like 3 hrs of sleep. This morning I threw squats in an arm day.

Comment

Just got back into the gym this week. I'm fortunate that my employer allows me a paid hour of exercise a day although why I haven't done it for the last three years is beyond me. So I'm doing chest/back two days a week, legs two days a week and the vanity muscles (arms/shoulders) once a week. Stupidly sore today and will need to up my protein intake to combat that. My darling wife has decided to help by meal planning for me over the next 30 days.

Richard.

Comment

I've had really good workouts the last 10 days.7 days in Akumal,I worked out in the gym 3 times;and swam **** near all day everyday.I may be the only person that loses 5 pounds at an all inclusive resort!
                        Being the creature of habit I am,couldn't wait to get back here! 5 hrs in here yesterday.A short 2hrs today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

HA!

Could that picture get any bigger? LMBO!

I have only been two days this week and that was Monday and Tuesday. I just couldn't get it done and still drive to downtown San Antonio to the conference. If I don't go to Bandera tomorrow for the steel shoot I'll hit the gym.

Comment

Spent 4 hours at the water park climbing stairs, came home and worked the shoulders.

Comment

Total body and abs today.

Comment

Missed the last two days at the gym because I went axis hunting in Sonora. Scored my first axis so happy about that. Back in the gym tomorrow for 5 straight days before heading to the lake house.

Comment

Working...
                                X