Hilltop Lakes 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
    How big are these plots of land that y'all are hunting on?
    Amywhere between 1/4 acre to 1/2 acre are the average. Some buy adjoining and a couple have the 5 acre ranchettes.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
        How big are these plots of land that y'all are hunting on?

I hunt 3 acres together with two setups. One over a good plot and the other at the feeders.

Comment

I'll be out with my daughter Saturday to pull cards then I'll hunt some time next week. I plan to hurt some piggies!

Comment

What are the rules for kids and family hunting with you?

Comment

If you add them on to the Game Mgt Team I believe it runs $150/yr instead of $75

Comment

Hmmm, I haven't received an email or anything about receipt of my stuff. I'm wondering if I should have sent by certified mail.

Comment

If you haven't heard anything by the end of this coming week, shoot Vernon an email (treasurer). I'm sure they received it, it just takes time to process as every position is a volunteer one.

Comment

I got my protein feeder completed between rain showers today. Will put it out tomorrow.

Comment

Is that the STANKY barrel?

Comment

That lid looks to wide bubba. Hope it snugs up ok. Heading out to the Hogboy Hilton tomorrow. Hopefully we can get the

Comment

new feeder up and running without disturbing to much. Corn is breaking thru and we got a few pigs on cams.

Comment

Good deal and yes, the stinky barrel after a couple good scrubbings

Comment

Ha I bet that was fun. Hopefully you got it a sealed up. Looks good.

Comment

Got it sealed three ways to Sunday brother and no, it was a stinky mess!

Comment

Working...
                                X