No announcement yet.

Philly riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy is all I can say.....I just don't understand how this crap can keep going on.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
      It’s not gonna stop until a staggering amount of people are lined with chalk. It baffles me why good citizens haven’t starting shooting yet. Might as well? You get 50 people slinging lead and it would make for hard cases to solve.
      Judicial system is on their side and it would cost the good citizens everything while the looters run free.

Comment

Did you see the video of the parking lot where the guy has a big screen tv on his roof and it slide off as he drives away. Just can't fix stupid.

Comment

I completely understand it though, a TV really does help me in times of need, not to mention breaking into other peoples stuff... I get it

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
            Judicial system is on their side and it would cost the good citizens everything while the looters run free.
            This exactly. These vagrants have nothing to lose. Decent people have everything to lose.

Comment

Let it burn...

Comment

The Great Flight Of '21 from all major democrat run cities. Its already started but we aint seen nothing yet.

Comment

Crazy how fast a store can be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...508153344?s=09
                    Is this supposed to be shocking to anyone who lives in reality?

Let it burn....

Comment

If they're rioting then they aint voting....burn down your city over another lifelong criminal trying to kill a cop

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...508153344?s=09
                        kinda funny, the guy with the green bag ended up with a coat hanger

and a green bag
                        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 10-28-2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Saw where the city officials said no arrest and only disperse the people.

Comment

You know what...i'm with Crazy Horse. Let it burn if thats what the people of Philly want.

Comment

I lived in Philly for a year in 1998. That town has some rough areas. Once again they are rioting over a thug felon.

Comment

Life is short some need to be considerably shorter

Comment

Working...
                                X