Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC admitting that most of the deaths aren't covid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC admitting that most of the deaths aren't covid.

The latest numbers from the CDC reveal hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious preexisting conditions as COVID-19 deaths. One America’s P...

Oan

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      Oan
      I guess CNN would be better?

Comment

That is probably about as close to the truth as we will get..
        I know 2 people that died with covid but none from covid.. Both were already dying from something else..

Comment

Clean up the CDC

Comment

I saw a blurb a couple weeks back, maybe a month, that said it was around 9000.
            MSM dropped that like a hot potato. They wouldn't have fodder for the fight(get Biden elected) if they reported that.

Comment

My mother in law died from a covid issue . Was given a tracheotomy . The. Surgeon screwed up and used the wrong size tube in . Her O2 stats steady dropped . So they pump up the vent . Ended up filling her body full of oxygen instead of her lungs. Build up enough pressure to collapse both lungs. Cut of o2 to her brain .
              Now would you consider it a covid death ?

Comment

What many of us have already known. The truth is hard to find these days anywhere about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  My mother in law died from a covid issue . Was given a tracheotomy . The. Surgeon screwed up and used the wrong size tube in . Her O2 stats steady dropped . So they pump up the vent . Ended up filling her body full of oxygen instead of her lungs. Build up enough pressure to collapse both lungs. Cut of o2 to her brain .
                  No, but I bet she's part of the Covid death stats

Comment

Politics + Medicine = Politics

Comment

Keith, very sorry for your family's loss.

What happened to all the flu deaths we've always had, Cved19's social distancing?

Comment

There has been no flu deaths since January/February. That sure seems to be a miracle in itself.

CDC updated their numbers the last week of August. Nobody noticed, and absolutely nobody reported it.

What makes SARS/COV2 scary, is that it exacerbates underlying conditions. Obesity and diabetes leave you vulnerable to its effect. You’re done for if you catch pneumonia or have COPD or asthma. High blood pressure and heart conditions are also at increased risk.

It still only affects 0.02% of the population

We are being subjugated by our politicians, forcing us to wear masks for a disease that affects few. Nearly 80% of those who test positive, claims to wear their mask all the time.

The problem in all of this, is not the disease itself. It’s the politicians.

It’s time we get back to following our constitution. We are not subject of the government, the government is there to serve us. It’s also time that we take legislative power away from executive agencies (any alphabet soup agency). They enforce laws, not create them.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          No. But I would consider it malpractice.

Comment

I just went to the CDC website and they're still listing 225,000+ deaths. What am I missing?

Comment

Truth is overall deaths from all causes are up significantly above average. COVID hoax theory doesn't explain that.
                              link
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X