No announcement yet.

Rockets....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockets off to a hot start. Did I miss something? Turned it on and it was 13-10 coming out of a timeout.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Rockets off to a hot start. Did I miss something? Turned it on and it was 13-10 coming out of a timeout.
      Draymond got a tech for shoving Harden. Then he fouled someone on a three and went off again. He's a nutcase that needs a beatdown. I got $100 that sometime in the future, before he dies, some cops beat his ghetto-acting *** on the side of the road. I hope someone videos it so I can watch.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Draymond got a tech for shoving Harden. Then he fouled someone on a three and went off again. He's a nutcase that needs a beatdown. I got $100 that sometime in the future, before he dies, some cops beat his ghetto-acting *** on the side of the road. I hope someone videos it so I can watch.
        He is probably going to catch a not so accidental knee to the nads before this series is over. I think Tucker is just the guy to do it.

Comment

He is probably going to catch a not so accidental knee to the nads before this series is over. I think Tucker is just the guy to do it.
          I'd have Nene do it. He's a little bit crazy anyhow.

Comment

If Anderson and Gordon dont hit their threes it isnt going to go well.

Comment

Hardin is looking good so far.

Comment

If Anderson and Gordon dont hit their threes it isnt going to go well.
                Gordon can't hit anything tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                  Gordon can't hit anything tonight.
                  He hasnt for awhile now. I know he can be streaky but **** he is in a funk. Tie game at the half.

Comment

The way these knuckleheads are talking on the halftime show you would think the Rockets are down by 20 lol.

Comment

Hardin is using a lot of energy- I hope he can keep that same pace throughout the game.

Comment

Looked at the box score. Sean Livingston is going to kill the Rockets this series.

D’Antoni is never going to win a title as a head coach barring some catastrophic injury.

Comment

Rockets don't have an answer for Durant.

Comment

Lazy stupid-azz turnovers will seal the Rockets fate. They had a chance to get with 2 possessions yet to much out of control selfish play

Comment

Hardin thinks he’s playin’ at Rucker Park ... what are you doing ???

Comment

Well crapola....outplayed most of the night.

Comment

Working...
                                X