2015 Trophy Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Trophy Buck

this is a short video of my 2015 Trophy buck. this buck was passed on by several lease members for various reason. once I saw him on the hoof I had to have him. I loved the fact that he was Just a huge beast of a mature buck with great mass and the deep split 2's were very cool as well.. the deer scored 146 & 3 if my memory serves me..

Awesome video and amazing deer! Why would someone pass him up?

Comment

That dude was a hoss, love the splits. Nice shootin, congrats!

Comment

Nice buck.

Comment

Great shot and nice deer. I guess end score is why they didnt want to shoot him? Im like you, I would have took him the first chance I got!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
            Awesome video and amazing deer! Why would someone pass him up?
            Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            Great shot and nice deer. I guess end score is why they didnt want to shoot him? Im like you, I would have took him the first chance I got!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
            Because we are on an awesome lease with some great deer. We get one trophy per year. I passed him up early season as I was still window shopping. Its a good problem to have!

Congrats again Jim! And another great shot!!!

Comment

He was a true beast bud, congratulations again on an awesome deer and capturing it on film.

Comment

Great deer. I agree score is important but mature and cool looking, that's what counts for me as well. Congrats.

Comment

Nice! Good video

Comment

nice shot and beautiful deer......Loved seeing the hair fly when he was hit LOL

Comment

Thanks to all. I'm certainly not very good at the video aspect of the process, tippin things over however is definitely my niche. glad to share my videos with folks that can appreciate them. I wish everyone a great season

Comment

Another awesome buck. Big old mature deer are the coolest

Comment

Cool buck...
                          Thanks for posting...Enjoy seeing nice bucks like that.

Comment

Stud buck! Great footage. Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

Comment

That was a beast of a buck! Perfect shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X