• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1562809927_2">
    <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
    </div>
    <div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1562809927_2">
    <object width="720" height="480">
    <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QRulo-PUd3U&start="></param>
    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
    <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QRulo-PUd3U&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
    </div>"]Two and a Half Men - Alan&#39;s Spray-On Hair [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Well that didn’t work! Trying to post Allan harpers hair remedy from two and half men

Comment

I’m in the same position but my wife thinks I will look funny. Guess I have an abnormal large dome. I’m about 5’5” and wear a 7 3/8” hat. She doesn’t think it will look good. I just want to do it. So torn on making my wife happy and myself.

I tried the Rogaine and saw results. I stopped using it and within about 30 days all my gains were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

32 and it doesn’t grow at all just shave itb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jacoblopez View Post
            How many of you on here have or are currently using some type of hair regrowing product?
            Within the last year or so, may hair has thinned considerably and I’m now getting a bald spot. Hate to say it, but I’m pretty self conscious about it, being that I’m only 27.
            There are tons of products and systems out there to help stop thinning and help regrow hair, but I’m looking for some first hand experience and not just some internet review before I spend the money.

Any info is greatly appreciated!
            Just shave your head and spend a good bit of time out in the sun, tanning your head, get it over now and get used to it.

A buddy of mine lost a lot of hair, paid a good bit of money on hair implants. At first, it looked very odd, hard not to comment. But after time, they had a him a full head of hair, looked very natural. I was kind of impressed. Well that lasted a few years at best. He is about back where he was before they started. I don't think he is going to pay to have it done again, it was a fairly long drawn out deal to get him a full head of hair, then it only lasted a few years.
            I keep wanting to shave mine off, or get electrolysis. I would love to get that done and just be done with the hair all together, but my wife won't let me, shave it or consider getting rid of the rest with electrolysis.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
              Sucks that Saltwater was annoyed with the conversation I was hoping for some input. No help on the product but my 2 cents is embrace it and shave it when needed.If you have it and if it’s gray ..well ..you have it who cares what anyone thinks.
              That might be the first time he didn't have something to say

Comment

I started taking finasteride daily and it really worked. It doesn’t grow hair back but it will allow you to keep whatever you have. I would run my hand through my hair over and over and not a single hair would fall out or in the shower either.

The problem was that after a month of taking it I started getting the dreaded side effects. So I ended up quitting and everything went back to normal including my hair loss. My thinning hair has caused me a lot of mental turmoil but shaving it probably won’t be that big of a deal lol I don’t have a weird head shape and have good facial hair. I’ll probably need to shave down in a couple years.

Comment

Man just shave it, grow a beard, keep it tan. Women are attracted to confidence, not vanity, or what’s on your head.

<<<<See my avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                    Man just shave it, grow a beard, keep it tan. Women are attracted to confidence, not vanity, or what’s on your head.

<<<<See my avatar
                    Yea....I don’t tan, I burn.
                    My Dad had multiple skin cancer spots burned off because he didn’t tan either.
                    It’s either try to keep it or wear a hat for me.
                    That dress is real pretty though...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Not annoyed at all... it's quite amusing actually... to see grown men with such vanity.
                      Lol.. says the guy that spends time on that sweet *** Stache. Do you judge, critique people every day? It’s honestly quite comical. A gentleman asked a simple question and what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by itsgood1308 View Post
                        Shave it. It feels incredible.
                        This

Comment

How many of you on here have or are currently using some type of hair regrowing product?
                          Within the last year or so, may hair has thinned considerably and I’m now getting a bald spot. Hate to say it, but I’m pretty self conscious about it, being that I’m only 27.
                          There are tons of products and systems out there to help stop thinning and help regrow hair, but I’m looking for some first hand experience and not just some internet review before I spend the money.

Let it go, save your money and buy some good clippers.
                          I was always worried but once I finally started using a zero guard on my clippers I ever did.
                          Also, 99% of women could careless (that was my worry). I promise most don't care.

Comment

I have used Rogaine for several years. I have seen fair results. Fine, small hairs growing and slowing of hair loss. I just tried the Shapiro MD trial program and it was crap. I will stick with the Rogaine. I have done a bit of research and Rogaine does NOT work on all types of hair loss. From Rogaine site: Rogaine works best in people with hereditary hair loss at the vertex of the scalp (the area at the back of the head, just under the crown) or for women with general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Rogaine isn’t meant for a receding hairline or baldness at the front of your scalp.

Everyone is different, but if you have vertex hair loss, it is possible it will help.

Comment

If you have a 6.5 Creed and lose the man-bun that truly could be tragic. :-) Then again, the skullet man-bun is an option.

I am in the don't fight it crowd.

Comment

Join the club, just let it go bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X