No announcement yet.

Down South Lures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use DSL alot, go to being chicken of the C and bone diamond. Nothing special to say, they just work.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
      Never tried them. This is my go to and what we caught them on yesterday. Norton sand eel jr.

I still throw Sand Eel jr. My go to are margarita, opening night and black magic.

I personally think the DSL have a better actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like them but I’m still kind of a rookie... my go to is bait. I learned about DSL on here and have used them over the last few years. They actually work great when they’re biting and I like not dealing with all the catfish.

Comment

DSL is my plastic of choice. 90% of the time I throw the super model in chicken of the c. The other 10% of the time the regular size kicken chicken works for me.

Edit to add: I have also done really well on the mid coast with the strawberry wine color.
          Last edited by txbowkill; 05-31-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I fish Down South Lures quite a bit. I like the red/white for POC and the shadow grass. I will give the bone/diamond a try as well. If I am not throwing tops, its a DSL.

Comment

I would say Down South Lures are more popular now than ever.

Comment

Talked to the head honcho yesterday. He said he'll almost always have these 5 colors: dirty tequila, howells strawberry wine, plum chartreuse, chicken of the c, and color x.
                Told him its hard to choose colors, cuz all the colors are dang cool. Might have to check into some bone diamond.

Comment

I got a few. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    I got a few. Lol

Almost be worth the drive down to your place to just look around! I come down that way, I'll stop in!

Comment

Went to academy a picked a few up today. Not that I really need anymore soft plastics, but I’m a sucker for fishing lure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Almost be worth the drive down to your place to just look around! I come down that way, I'll stop in!
                        X2! I'm hardly in Bay City though

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

White Ice, Bone Diamond, Red Shad and Purple Reign have done good for me when I do use lures. Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X