Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the season wrapped up?

Wanted to do some hiking and didn't want to mess up anyone's hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
      Is the season wrapped up?

Wanted to do some hiking and didn't want to mess up anyone's hunt.
      Should be done.

Im going to start scouting now for next year.

Comment

Did not make it out on Friday or Saturday due to work, and family commitments. Picked up my feeder and camera today. Many pix, just none in the daytime. So it looks like I did not miss anything in those two days. Deer were really nocturnal in my area the last three weeks or so. On to preparing for next year.

Comment

Looking forward to getting out there next season! Any good bucks taken?

Comment

Does anybody know when we're supposed to have our feeders and blinds out? I haven't received an email like I have in years past, but it's possible I just missed it.

Comment

I never saw an email but i pulled mine the weekend after

Comment

I called the office a couple of weeks ago and was told we had till the end of February (Saturday 28th). I never got an email either.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

2015/16 season applications available starting Monday

Comment

Really looking at trying to get out there this year.

Comment

Sweet can't wait no draw for me this year!

Comment

If you shot a deer in park hunt does that count as your kill to get around the draw?

Comment

I'm auto in this coming year, ended up with 2 does...but man they were small!
                            The first one was the smallest deer I've ever taken but I figured I wanted to get a chance at a buck, so she had to go down.
                            The second one was small too but not nearly as small as that first one.

Saw three nice bucks, but could never shoot them bad boys since no does were around until late in the season!

Comment

Going to apply this year. I drew two season ago and had to give it up, sat out last season but hopefully I can get back in. This rain will make for a lot of acorns and lots of food for the deer. Good luck all!!

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                                If you shot a deer in park hunt does that count as your kill to get around the draw?
                                I dont think so that was separate tags and program from the draw hunt.

But ask Brad for sure you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X