Good used truck deals are out there, be patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Good looking truck! Whereabouts in Montgomery did you pick it up?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I saw it online and he lives up on Honea/Egypt Road North of new Magnolia...
    Coast Guard guy just got home from Kodiak, AK.

Picked up a nice 24' enclosed trailer too....

Comment

Originally posted by JDK View Post
      Any interest in selling the camper shell?

Yes, I am.

Make me an offer on it, and I will make you a deal.

I pull a 5th wheel with my truck about 4 times a year and I don't see me wanting to take it off and on that much.

PM me

Comment

I just happened upon this truck by accident. I heard that a friend of my wife's cousin was trading in his Dmax for a gasser. I made him a sight unseen offer of $40K, based off a picture he texted me. I learned later that the dealership offered him $38k trade in.

The truck is 2016 Chevrolet 3500 4x4 Dually w/Duramax, 15K miles, "WT" package. Has a full screen back up camera, Bluetooth, vinyl floors & seats, & power tow mirrors w/defrost. It's a dang nice truck with more bells & wistles than my 2002 Lariat F350 had!

Comment

PM sent.ok

Comment

Good buy OP, glad you are happy with it.

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            You are not kidding. I have seen lots of people here trying to sell used pickups for more than I paid for new trucks.....what is even funnier are all of the people that post about it being a great deal and how man that one will not last long. I have found that most people have no clue about buying a vehicle. They go to the dealership and fall in love with one and then they just have to have it.

-john
            Lol, yep. That's 95% of Americans. "Who cares about the loan, look what I got" even though the bank owns it.
            Last edited by WItoTX; 02-14-2018, 12:15 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
              In my case the reason I’m looking for a platinum is because my company is platinum Landscapes. Another reason I won’t buy an xlt is because I want a factory radio with a backup camera in it as I pull a trailer almost every single day. Cloth seats stain and hold sweat bad as well. So it’s for marketing and functionality, plus it’s a classy looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do whatever you want. But I got all that, minus the leather in a xl ford 350 single wheel. It has an "appearance" package called slt I believe. I can add leather at a later date if I want for less than 1500

Comment

People post outrageous prices because they owe that much. I can’t see buying a new diesel unless you have a real reason. When I bought mine I had a Farm business and used mine often. My cattle paid for mine.

Comment

In my case the reason I’m looking for a platinum is because my company is platinum Landscapes. Another reason I won’t buy an xlt is because I want a factory radio with a backup camera in it as I pull a trailer almost every single day. Cloth seats stain and hold sweat bad as well. So it’s for marketing and functionality, plus it’s a classy looking truck!

Funny I have a factory radio with a back up camera in my 2014 F150 XLT plus seat covers from Marathon!

Comment

I sold my truck 2 years ago and have been driving one of our cars since.. I can't wait to get back into a truck, I always look. What freaks me out is the crazy mileage!! I've seen trucks for 20K with more that 100K miles on them.... How long till the tranny goes on that one? Crazy, and prices are only going to go up!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      That's the same type of truck I was looking at. Not a big fan of leather so I wanted an XLT but the larger screen. Only found one in the area.
                      Order it. It takes about 6-9 weeks to get it in, and you get exactly what you want. I can’t see paying this much money, and having regrets about missing out on a few options or having options that you dislike. You can get the same deal that you get on a truck that’s on the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        Funny I have a factory radio with a back up camera in my 2014 F150 XLT plus seat covers from Marathon!
                        Congratulations! Now go try to find one in a 2015 F350 xlt now, I bet it'll be pretty tough

Comment

Congratulations! Now go try to find one in a 2015 F350 xlt now, I bet it'll be pretty tough

There is a nice one on 2coolfishing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            There is a nice one on 2coolfishing right now
                            Sure is, but its a king ranch! 2015 Diesel Xlt's don't come with a backup camera from the factory, unless its a custom order. Thats what i was referring to in the post you quoted!

Comment

Working...
                            X