Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOTUS overturns 9th and 4th

Travel Ban is on!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure why they didn't go to the SCOTUS faster on this.

Liberal heads exploding again!

Comment

Yay! We're not allowed to travel to ****holes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is pathetic we find ourselves in a state of affairs that we applaud a decision by SCOTUS that should be a no-brainer. Title 8, Section 1182 of the U.S. Code grants the POTUS unabridged authority to ban any aliens or group therein deemed detrimental to the US. In fact, it is the same Law Obama exercised in 2011. I heard no Marxist saying s**t about its usage back then.

Comment

Winning!

Comment

Yes sir....

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
              Yay! We're not allowed to travel to ****holes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I think more inportantly, ****holes aren't allowed to travel to us...

Comment

alright, now that this has happened, time to EXPAND that sucker!!! Time to tell the "Master Legislator" Ms. Tunafish and Chuck-U shoomer to pound sand... remember what they said way back when... "we won, get used to it"...

It's only a partial lifting temporarily, but might as well start to push ahead and secure this country and its borders...
                Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 06-26-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  It is pathetic we find ourselves in a state of affairs that we applaud a decision by SCOTUS that should be a no-brainer. Title 8, Section 1182 of the U.S. Code grants the POTUS unabridged authority to ban any aliens or group therein deemed detrimental to the US. In fact, it is the same Law Obama exercised in 2011. I heard no Marxist saying s**t about its usage back then.
                  Pathetic isn't the term, it is scary. Our entire premise of government rests on the interpretation and perceived validity of a document by several groups of individuals who may or may not allow their own opinions to influence their decisions. In this instance the 5th & 9th said we don't care what the law says, we are going to deliver this marginal decision and let someone else clean up the mess.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    alright, now that this has happened, time to EXPAND that sucker!!! Time to tell the "Master Legislator" Ms. Tunafish and Chuck-U shoomer to pound sand... remember what they said way back when... "we won, get used to it"...

It's only a partial lifting temporarily, but might as well start to push ahead and secure this country and its borders...
                    Trump administration can continue to renew the ban every 90 days

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Pathetic isn't the term, it is scary. Our entire premise of government rests on the interpretation and perceived validity of a document by several groups of individuals who may or may not allow their own opinions to influence their decisions. In this instance the 5th & 9th said we don't care what the law says, we are going to deliver this marginal decision and let someone else clean up the mess.

Pathetic in that, we (collectively as a populous) have strayed so far from our founding documents and their intent that this chip shot of a ruling is deemed a win by us and a loss by the other half. While we rejoice in that win, in truth, it is neither right or wrong. It's just the way it is with no gray area. Our battle ground IS the SCOTUS. If we lose there, we should simply declare a King and be done with it because half the Country already wants it that way.

McDonald's gave me freakin' apple slices instead of fries and I got a little worked up. Sorry, rant is now over.
                      Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 06-26-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Pathetic in that, we (collectively as a populous) have strayed so far from our founding documents and their intent that this chip shot of a ruling is deemed a win by us and a loss by the other half. While we rejoice in that win, in truth, it is neither right or wrong. It's just the way it is with no gray area. Our battle ground IS the SCOTUS. If we lose there, we should simply declare a King and be done with it because half the Country already wants it that way.

McDonald's gave me freakin' apple slices instead of fries and I got a little worked up. Sorry, rant is now over.
                        Truth! Sadly both sides want a freakin king from what I can tell!!![emoji19]
                        Oh, apple slices may be a,sign from God.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh it's worse than that... It wasn't a mistake you got apple slices... It's another O-bummer mandate that Trump ain't got to yet... The gubment knows better'n you what you ought to be eatin' and they's gonna see that they save us from ourselves...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Oh it's worse than that... It wasn't a mistake you got apple slices... It's another O-bummer mandate that Trump ain't got to yet... The gubment knows better'n you what you ought to be eatin' and they's gonna see that they save us from ourselves...
                            Lmao!!!![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Truth! Sadly both sides want a freakin king from what I can tell!!![emoji19]
                              Oh, apple slices may be a,sign from God.....lol.

I was CHEATED! The one thing McDonald's does well is French fries and I got rehydrated friggin' apples!!

As for Obama's food mandate, he and his husband Michelle can kiss my proud Texas a*s.

Comment

Working...
                              X