No announcement yet.

Road armor bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u order direct from them or from a a company that sells them for them,am asking cuz getting some after the year

Comment

Hate to hear it, I really want one of these bumpers. Nothing comes close to them as far as looks in my opinion.

Comment

I ordered through cabelas. I think no matter who you order from, they ship straight from factory. I am now wishing I had dropped the extra coin on a fab fours.

Comment

Yeah I would be beyond agrrivated. If you're gonna order something that expensive from a big named company, they should send you the right parts in the time they told you. I'd send that bumper right through the front desk

Comment

FINALLY TALKED TO A HUMAN!

They are supposedly going to overnight me the correct ones. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

im sure weve all heard that one before

Comment

post a pic of the bumper... I guess I've never seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                  post a pic of the bumper... I guess I've never seen one.
                  there pretty nice, and not to bulky to where they stick out 20ft in front of your truck. ive been wanting to build one similar to it to see if i could

Comment

I'll post a pic once it's on the truck. Hopefully that will be tomorrow night.

Comment

You just have bad luck. first your gun, now this! :P

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                        You just have bad luck. first your gun, now this! :P
                        No joke! Guess I just look like a guy who likes to wait.....
                        Noveske is a whole different story. At least I like to think that will be worth the wait.

Comment

Your luck is way better then mine. I ordered one through RA and they made the wrong attachment on the bumper for my truck. I ultimately had to weld the bumper to the frame of my truck. It took several months before I just threw in the towel.
                          Good luck to ya and for anyone else out there, this is the most positive story about them I have ever heard about them.

Comment

Should've went with Iron Bull Bumpers. They're a small shop and do personal deliveries with a one ton truck and a flat bed, lol. Not sure the price difference but the Iron Bull's are sick! A buddy of mine showed them to me and he got one and it's awesome. Good luck on the bracket! I'd be ****** too, to say the least.

Comment

Ok. After a few more pictures sent back and forth the bracket that I thought was correct is actually incorrect and the correct was wasn't built to specs, which is why it won't fit over the frame rails. So neither will work. Still waiting on my tracking number.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                                Ok. After a few more pictures sent back and forth the bracket that I thought was correct is actually incorrect and the correct was wasn't built to specs, which is why it won't fit over the frame rails. So neither will work. Still waiting on my tracking number.
                                Do they even know what you need

Comment

Working...
                                X