No announcement yet.

Dove Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed up for a lease, have not had one in years. Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

New pond is dug and windmill is fixed now we just need the birds to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our corn fields are looking good with this regular rain we are getting in south east Texas. Already seeing good numbers of birds hopefully a hurricane doesn’t hit and screw it up like last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
          Signed up for a lease, have not had one in years. Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Me too. ( dove lease ) Hunting on one Tex_Cattlemans places in Pflugerville. I live in the woods, and will dove hunt in town

Comment

Not sure what I'm doing for the opener. For the last 3 years I've gone to a gathering of 15 or so guys at a friend's ranch near Lampasas. We have a lot of fun messing around playing shooting games and stuff but the birds have been very sparse. I went through almost case of shells opening weekend last year but 95% of them were shot at clays

Comment

Got our plans secured yesterday for opener. The whitewings are crazy around here already.. just hope the weather stays decent until then.

Comment

I'll be working during the opener. But come the second week of September IT'S ON!!!! Shot gun is cleaned, rounds are purchased, checked the plug, mojo decoy batteries changed. Just need a little more rain to fill seasonal creek a tad.

Comment

Just heard there were 16 tons of Sorgo purchased last week on a particular ranch in Mexico. Letting the feeding begin, should be an epic year

Comment

Heck Yea, Counting down - 33 days and a wake up.
                    Skeet, Sporting Clays and Trap fields are packed now in DFW...

Comment

Time for me to start cleaning up the mojo's this weekend...

Comment

I love me some whitetail hunting and some bass fishing but it don't get no better than opening day of dove season.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Just heard there were 16 tons of Sorgo purchased last week on a particular ranch in Mexico. Letting the feeding begin, should be an epic year
                          I’ll trade you a month of boat use for a weekend of dove hunting!

Comment

jajajaja, Jes you crazy. Will be headed to Haskell on the 2nd weekend in Sept. Welcome to join us. We're taking a camper and hunting Dove for 4 days. Its a Holiday in West Texas ...

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                              I’ll trade you a month of boat use for a weekend of dove hunting!
                              I finally got a boat amigo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                I finally got a boat amigo

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                                dang, just my luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X