Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any wonder why the Postal Service is Broke!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayB View Post
    In her defense, unless she knows you, you are just a stranger in a driveway.

Can you imagine how hacked you would be if you were trying to find your package and the delivery said they gave to the guy standing in the driveway because he looked like the homeowner?
    Those odds are better than them putting at right address anyway.....

Comment

Our LOCAL mail, and all of our mail, has to go to the Dallas processing center to be sorted now and then they bring it all the way back, even if its a letter going across town. And we live 50-60 mi. away from the Dallas office! Unions at their best, demanding more work but can't keep up. Now they're delivering UPS and FedEx pkgs on local routes. Wish they would've abolished the whole system a few years back when it was brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
        Funny thing about Fed Ex and UPS......in the rural parts of the state...guess who delivers those packages??!!
        That's right...the USPS.

My mom unloads a UPS truck everyday and puts it on the carriers trucks because they can do it faster..lol

She said the Unions forcing the prepayment of every retirement fund has hurt the USPS big time
        Lots of misinformation in this post...

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
          In her defense, unless she knows you, you are just a stranger in a driveway.

Can you imagine how hacked you would be if you were trying to find your package and the delivery said they gave to the guy standing in the driveway because he looked like the homeowner?
          She knows me . I meet her at the box usually .. she looked right at me and hauled ***.. no reason to defend her she lazy . Plain and simple. The post office needs to refuse to ship packages like that if they cant handle delivering them.

Comment

Same post office guy for 10 years. Super guy.
            Morning FedEx guy super dude. Evening FedEx guy is worthless.
            Depends on who gets out of the truck I guess.............

Comment

My FIL works there...enough said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Well, can you please clear up the misinformation?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Short version usps doesn’t deliver our stuff because they’re faster that’s laughable the reason usps deliver our “surepost” packages. Was a bailout package to keep the post office alive. If ups/fedex/Amazon decided to no longer out source to them the high volumes they’d be dead in a week.

Comment

Any wonder why the Postal Service is Broke!!

Originally posted by kevin01 View Post
                    Post office definitely has problems but ****, how many times do some of yall have to be told that they dont receive tax dollars.

Not directly. Call it what you will.

Idc either way. You ship enough stuff, they will all let you down.

UPS said they delivered a package to me.. they didn’t. They figured out it was delivered to the wrong address. Said they opened an investigation to find the package. Find it? You’d have to know where it went to know it went to the wrong address wouldn’t you? I blame you @dropdeadfred

Said anywhere from 1-8
                    Days. Lmao.
                    Last edited by Graysonhogs; 04-30-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Curious myself, because there hasn’t been a ups or fed x truck at my house.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                        Funny thing about Fed Ex and UPS......in the rural parts of the state...guess who delivers those packages??!!
                        That's right...the USPS.

My mom unloads a UPS truck everyday and puts it on the carriers trucks because they can do it faster..lol

She said the Unions forcing the prepayment of every retirement fund has hurt the USPS big time
                        Short version usps doesn’t deliver our stuff because they’re faster that’s laughable the reason usps deliver our “surepost” packages. Was a bailout package to keep the post office alive. If ups/fedex/Amazon decided to no longer out source to them the high volumes they’d be dead in a week.

Who initiated the "bailout package"??? I don't know what "surepost" means, but I have not heard that UPS and FedEx decided to bailout the USPS. Your post is still confusing.

Comment

Who initiated the "bailout package"??? I don't know what "surepost" means, but I have not heard that UPS and FedEx decided to bailout the USPS. Your post is still confusing.

We outsourced our “small” packages to the post office. We handle the packages all the way until the package reaches the town it’s destined for. Thus allowing the post office a percentage, and us also dropping some volume. Its kept the post office afloat along with their 7 day contract they took on with amazon. They’re spread extremely thin since taking all the extra work Load to try and stay afloat hence the massive drop off in service.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                            She knows me . I meet her at the box usually .. she looked right at me and hauled ***.. no reason to defend her she lazy . Plain and simple. The post office needs to refuse to ship packages like that if they cant handle delivering them.
                            Well, then that is just flat crappy of her. It would have saved her more time to get your attention and give you the package than to return and log as undeliverable.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

We outsourced our “small” packages to the post office. We handle the packages all the way until the package reaches the town it’s destined for. Thus allowing the post office a percentage, and us also dropping some volume. Its kept the post office afloat along with their 7 day contract they took on with amazon. They’re spread extremely thin since taking all the extra work Load to try and stay afloat hence the massive drop off in service.

Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

You can call it outsource if you want, but generally there is a post office in every small town. UPS and Fed x? Not so much. They don’t have the resources for rural areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X