Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
    bruiser, anymore info on the hunt?
    all she posted was Sherman, Tx 34 pts 245-6/8" with a mathews monster.

Comment

Had the fortune of meeting Josh Hamilton in Southlake waiting in line to see Santa last Christmas. We were standing around waiting on pics and I told him I'd seen his pics from shooting at CCR and a good buck he'd shot a few weeks prior. We briefly chatted about hunting, and he said he was about to go on a hunt with his wife and kids. Apparently she had taken a nice buck on the same hunt he was on. It was a low impact chat...I didn't ask for an autograph and got a quick pic of the fiance and kid with him.

I don't care what anyone wants to spout about the deer posted above or what it must have cost to shoot it. Bottom line, he's a good guy and involves his entire family in hunting. He probably lurks here, and I'd hate to think his impression of TBH would be based on the negativity that surrounds threads like this. Deer of a lifetime for most.

Comment

Great buck, would have been nice if he was wearing a big diamond ring in the picture!! Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by MojoTexas
          Notice he's wearing jeans. I agree about the ear tag comment. It's a monster buck but I doubt he had to work very hard to kill it.
          I think he was probably busy when everyone else was getting to get out to their leases to fill feeders and hang stands

Great deer.

Comment

Congrats Josh!! Last year he hunted in La Perla Ranch and my Uncle is the Work Foreman there. My Uncle went on and on about how genuinely nice Josh was to him!!!!!!!! So, great deer with a bow and goodluck the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
              Had the fortune of meeting Josh Hamilton in Southlake waiting in line to see Santa last Christmas. We were standing around waiting on pics and I told him I'd seen his pics from shooting at CCR and a good buck he'd shot a few weeks prior. We briefly chatted about hunting, and he said he was about to go on a hunt with his wife and kids. Apparently she had taken a nice buck on the same hunt he was on. It was a low impact chat...I didn't ask for an autograph and got a quick pic of the fiance and kid with him.

I don't care what anyone wants to spout about the deer posted above or what it must have cost to shoot it. Bottom line, he's a good guy and involves his entire family in hunting. He probably lurks here, and I'd hate to think his impression of TBH would be based on the negativity that surrounds threads like this. Deer of a lifetime for most.

Agree 100%

Comment

Heck of a deer, what a great way to end/start a season.

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Agreed. Most of these guys are like you and I, except for a huge pay check.

It was funny to see some of the Nascar drivers shopping for camo on Saturday. Tony Stewart was one of them.

Comment

Deer is a beast!!! Congrats!! Maybe he just wanted to hold his head so we could see all the Bone Glory!!! Looks like this guy lost an eye too! What I would give to have something like that on my wall with a true story to tell.

Comment

Great buck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                          It was funny to see some of the Nascar drivers shopping for camo on Saturday. Tony Stewart was one of them.
                          I got a message a day late that Ryan Newman had shot two deer on Thursday morning, and his team was looking for a place to store them. A quick call to Syracuse would have had them hanging in a cooler, but they were told we couldn't help them a day before I found out.

Comment

Great Deer and a Great Guy...Anybody thats ever met him knows he is a Great Guy...Haters need to just move on..

Comment

This.......congrats to Josh and cornbread the haters!!....

Comment

The word from his wife was he was hunting MPR properties when he took this buck.
                                Montgomery Properties Ranch offers Texas exotic hunts, Texas African game hunts, and Texas whitetail hunts and is located near the Dallas Fort Worth area. Contact us for more information 817-925-2234.

Comment

Working...
                                X