No announcement yet.

Kitchen Knife Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through this same deal & did a ton of research & went with the Mac Pro series of knives...the one thing that was recommended on the chef / knife boards was to hand pick the knives you will use & avoid the sets.

Get a good chopping block for your high end knives too...this one is from Board Smith
    Attached Files

Comment

We have the Calphalon Katana Series, fantastic knives! https://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-Kat...173&psc=1&th=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great info here guys.. thanks for laying out a couple of good reviews.. i have an old calphalon set and it's been pretty dang good and gets sharp but the edge doesn't last too long.. I'll be ready to upgrade at some point

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just picked the knives I like to use the most and buy them at a restaurant supply store like Ace Mart or allied kenco. They are usually high carbon that are easy to put a sharp edge on. I do not run my kitchen knives in the dishwasher and always use a good cutting board. Do not cut on plates.

Comment

We have a set of Henkels that are 20 years old. Only one is still sharp to keep my wife out of the ER.

Comment

Working...
            X