• Show
Clear All

Prime time

Comment

any total counts yet?

Comment

total count? any more buck pics?

Comment

This has been dissapointing, figured someone would have arrived a good one.

Comment

Looking good for us in Seg B.

Comment

unless the swampiness continues, the next segment should be much better.

Comment

Hope a few of you are hauling some critters out of the woods still

Comment

Anyone have total number of animals harvested?

Comment

This sounds worse than the ice segment 2 years ago.

Comment

Saw the same cowhorn spike again this morning did the same thing he did yesterday no shot. I saw a doe briefly and that was it tough weekend good luck seg b

Comment

Just heard this segment total was 14 deer killed, and only three bucks.

Comment

Well I didn't get a deer but I saw the most and biggest bucks I've ever seen in three days. Today was absolute coolest day of hunting that I've ever had. Seeing that huge buck made the whole weekend worth hunting. Definitely figured we'd have more LDPs this weekend but not the case. Segment B ought to be an absolute blood bath if they keep moving! Congrats to those who scored and good luck to those who are still to hunt. I'll be following along on the next two segments.

Comment

I sat all day and saw absolutely nothing. Except spiders of course

Comment

Well, my segment c hunt may just be the ticket this year!
                              Anything would be better than last year. Shot a nice 10 at the lease yesterday, maybe I can top it!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                                Just heard this segment total was 14 deer killed, and only three bucks.
                                wow.........potentially 11 golden tickets if the shots were acceptable by the office crew. Makes it tough for next years lottery.

Comment

Working...
                                X