• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Adidas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
      sketchers by far is the most comfortable golf shoe on the market, I have two pair of them, I also have a footjoy pair which is also very comfortable and if you like to load up on your backswing that's an ideal shoe for you, both are great, I wear sketchers simply for the fact they feel like house shoes...so much comfort, but like I said you can't go wrong with footjoy and eco has quality golf shoes also

I bought a pair. Love them

Comment

Depends on your price point and style. If you are comfortable going over $100, Ecco is about as comfortable as you can get. I have a pair of Footjoys that are right up there with the Eccos, but don't recall the model offhand.

Comment

Adidas or footjoy

Comment

Nike TW '14 Mesh is what I have right now and they are beyond comfortable. right at $200 when I bought them but worth every penny.
            Attached Files

Comment

If you are happy with a particular brand of shoe and they make a golf shoe, go with them. All shoe companies build off a set of lasts, each company is different. If you are comfortable in Adidas, get them. If you are a Nike man, go with Nike. I personally have loved Adidas golf shoes. They just happen to fit my foot better.

Comment

Spikeless is the only way to go for comfort.

Comment

I saw where Sketchers is making golf shoes now.

Comment

Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
                    I saw where Sketchers is making golf shoes now.
                    yeah by far the most comfortable golf shoe, I own 2 pairs of footjoys and the sketchers get used the most...unbelievable comfort, I like the footjoys too

Comment

While it would seem the tennis shoe style would always be most comfortable, they might effect your swing. I can't wear them, or at least the ones I have tried.

Comment

Love my adidas

Comment

I bought a pair of FootJoys last year and never unpacked them. I have ECCO and Johnston and Murphy dress shoes that are more comfortable than anything I have ever had on my feet. Plus I like a heel on my shoes.

I may try on some Sketchers since the have them in WIDE. Can you get those at Academy?

Comment

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on FJs.

Will get another pair later if I really start playing more.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                              I bought a pair of FootJoys last year and never unpacked them. I have ECCO and Johnston and Murphy dress shoes that are more comfortable than anything I have ever had on my feet. Plus I like a heel on my shoes.

I may try on some Sketchers since the have them in WIDE. Can you get those at Academy?

No I had to order mine

Comment

Working...
                              X