No announcement yet.

My Harley was repossessed by mistake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks, good luck. Hope you get reimbursed.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      I think you mean "yes sir".
      lol

Comment

This is a slow process sure enough. I knew it was gonna or a pain in the rear. I could’ve gone straight to their insurance company, but I assume finding the right company name still would’ve been an issue.

Comment

Congrats to on sticking with this!! Get 'em!

Comment

Stay after this! Following

Comment

Dang! Keep after it Wampus.

Comment

I have question

1.Did you get the information off the wrecker that returned your bike Countrywide are ARB?
                with this info. theirs no question who picked it up
                2.Did you try to retrieve video surveillance from the admen. building
                I own an auto transport co. and I deal with both these repo agents on a weekly bases and others
                If you know for sure who brought the bike back and know who their insurance carrier is then call them and file a claim

Comment

Originally posted by DNJDon View Post
                  I have question

1.Did you get the information off the wrecker that returned your bike Countrywide are ARB?
                  with this info. theirs no question who picked it up
                  2.Did you try to retrieve video surveillance from the admen. building
                  I own an auto transport co. and I deal with both these repo agents on a weekly bases and others
                  If you know for sure who brought the bike back and know who their insurance carrier is then call them and file a claim
                  I have pics of the truck with the bike, the driver and truck, and my wife with all 3. The video isn’t a problem, they’ll give it to me. Video of them taking and returning the bike. I also have a guy that worked there and witnessed it ready to testify. I don’t want to simply contact their insurance company and fight them over what does and doesn’t need repairs. I want the Bass turds to know the effed up. The people won’t return calls or even accept written letters. Biggest POS company I’ve had the displeasure to have contact with. BTW, Countrywide Asset & Auto Recovery of Houston is an assumed name that they get to use for 10 years. Their real name is Auto Recovery of Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                    I have pics of the truck with the bike, the driver and truck, and my wife with all 3. The video isn’t a problem, they’ll give it to me. Video of them taking and returning the bike. I also have a guy that worked there and witnessed it ready to testify. I don’t want to simply contact their insurance company and fight them over what does and doesn’t need repairs. I want the Bass turds to know the effed up. The people won’t return calls or even accept written letters. Biggest POS company I’ve had the displeasure to have contact with. BTW, Countrywide Asset & Auto Recovery of Houston is an assumed name that they get to use for 10 years. Their real name is Auto Recovery of Houston.
                    I'm sure CAAR has photos of the bike after it was picked up along with a condition report this is standard procedure with all repo guys you should request them

Comment

Originally posted by DNJDon View Post
                      I'm sure CAAR has photos of the bike after it was picked up along with a condition report this is standard procedure with all repo guys you should request them
                      To request anything, they’d first have to take a phone call or receive a letter. Too many phone calls not returned and all letters sent USPS certified mail were refused. The most recent was Monday.

As a customer, you have a different priority to them. I’m the repo they screwed up on by not bothering to check the license plate or VIN.

I’m assuming they hope I’ll simply lose interest.

Comment

To request anything, they’d first have to take a phone call or receive a letter. Too many phone calls not returned and all letters sent USPS certified mail were refused. The most recent was Monday.

As a customer, you have a different priority to them. I’m the repo they screwed up on by not bothering to check the license plate or VIN.

I’m assuming they hope I’ll simply lose interest.
                        Give us the phone no. They might like cat facts.

Comment

If you call their insurance company they will eventually know they messed up.

Comment

Man this is really dragging on. At some point you need just sue the owner, period. He won't be able to ignore the sheriff on his door step with lawsuit documents.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                              Man this is really dragging on. At some point you need just sue the owner, period. He won't be able to ignore the sheriff on his door step with lawsuit documents.
                              This. I bet it isn't the first time the owner/his employees have done this. Like you said OP, he probably is trying to wait you out.

Comment

Stay on them, hopefully you get your day in court and a remedy.

Comment

Working...
                                X