How the dirt roads looking up there?

Comment

I stayed home.

Comment

Going up Weds, why I was asking

Comment

I think we have a small hog problem!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by B G; 04-30-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

How big is that second rub, three feet?

Comment

About 2 1/2. We found one that another guy got a pic of that was waist high at almost 3 feet high. I also found one shed antler from a young buck and a bear track or two.

Comment

Went up to snow last weekend. Looks like the pigs have taken over. I mean it's bad looks like plowed up dirt where they have been rooting. The growth in the last month is crazy all the rain has really made everything grow. I'm glad we got to scout in late February or I would be lost trying to find anything in that jungle.

Comment

Rain, rain, go away, want to get up to the lease so I can play. Push is under a flood watch until Monday. 3-4" inches of rain expected 7-8" inches of rain possible in certain areas. May make for some tricky roads but we'll see what Monday and Tuesday brings to see if we can check the camera's on the lease and get cracking on scouting Wednesday.

Comment

Howdy all...... I'm new to TBH.

Just bought a place in Pushmataha and was glad to see a thread here that showed a little bit of what's up there. I hunted in Texas the last 18 years with good success but got tired of "the man" making the rules as we go. Looking forward to hunting in October. I've seen a ton more deer in Push then I ever saw in TX.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns_up View Post
                      Howdy all...... I'm new to TBH.

Just bought a place in Pushmataha and was glad to see a thread here that showed a little bit of what's up there. I hunted in Texas the last 18 years with good success but got tired of "the man" making the rules as we go. Looking forward to hunting in October. I've seen a ton more deer in Push then I ever saw in TX.
                      Congrats! I felt the same way and don't regret buying up here one bit

Comment

Hey where is Booner Sooner?? That Slacker

Comment

How bad is the flooding up there?

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                            How bad is the flooding up there?
                            BAD! The Dam is wide open and the water level is still rising!
                            Last edited by Darton; 05-26-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Anyone know how bad the flooding is in atoka?

Comment

I was in Atoka over the weekend. the weather was bad. lots of rain. some road closings.

Comment

Working...
                                X