Clear All

Looking awesome like always, Rick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need that rain in the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        We need that rain in the worst!
        Good chances tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully we all get some.

Comment

Anybody use wildcat rifle calibers where brass headstamp is different than the barrel stamp or is that a no no?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            Anybody use wildcat rifle calibers where brass headstamp is different than the barrel stamp or is that a no no?

If it’s same caliber on both 6.5 and 6.5 it shouldn’t be an issue

Comment

Nice bucks, Santana!!

Comment

I had an issue last year with a 5.56 rifle i took in with .223 ammo. They wouldn’t let me in for about 2.5 hours. Military knew the relation from 5.56 to .223 and had no issue but dumbass customs lady wouldn’t have it. They finally let me through when supervisor came out and spoke to military and he understood. Having any numerical difference from rifle to ammo will always be an issue. In the past when i have that situation i take the ammo in a box that matches caliber on rifle. Just be careful with it. Request gun permit with info on rifle on rifle barrel. The rest can be figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                  I had an issue last year with a 5.56 rifle i took in with .223 ammo. They wouldn’t let me in for about 2.5 hours. Military knew the relation from 5.56 to .223 and had no issue but dumbass customs lady wouldn’t have it. They finally let me through when supervisor came out and spoke to military and he understood. Having any numerical difference from rifle to ammo will always be an issue. In the past when i have that situation i take the ammo in a box that matches caliber on rifle. Just be careful with it. Request gun permit with info on rifle on rifle barrel. The rest can be figured out.

Ok. Mine is 6.5saum on the barrel and 6.5gap 4s on the brass so numbers will match just not the lettering.

Comment

Looking good! 0.38 so far for us. It’s been over a month without rain at our place. Hopefully everyone will get some.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dc1986; 08-11-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                        Looks like we got between 3/10 of an inch and 1” on various parts of our place. It was much needed!

Comment

viva ole Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lots and of rain happening right now.

Comment

I do and have guys with me that do. My cousin bought my 257 STW and we reload brass in 7mm ultra mag cases. This year was the first year they questioned but got it figured out quick. I ordered 100 round headstamped 257 STX years ago from Quality Cartridge but they are shot out now and Quality Cart is out of business.

Comment

Awesome bucks Ric

Comment

Working...
                                X