X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Michael. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-01-2018, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Hate the circumstances and pray for the wife and kids involved but this is good for my Frogs in September

Comment

So does this mean decommit season is gonna start early..

Meyer stole some good Texas folks that may want to play in front of their moms and baby daddy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          Ha. Good catch. Total games Conference and non conference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may prove to be just that, only time will tell.

If he wins 7-8 this year plus his bowl game, he’s still trending in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            So does this mean decommit season is gonna start early..

Meyer stole some good Texas folks that may want to play in front of their moms and baby daddy now.
            Buzzards starting to circle in Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Herman stays and wins 7-8 Conference games. You keep Herman and lose Orlando.

Thank you Coach Crisp!

How you been doing Brock?

Meant to copy the Coach Bryant quote.

Now I know why Finebaum was talking to the Big 10 network. JIC CNS was going to head North.
              Last edited by 18ncs; 08-01-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                If Joe Alleva wants to save his AD job at LSU he'd be on the phone with Meyer's agent now laying out the red carpet to LSU if he's fired but that won't happen bc he's an incompetent POS.
                Not gonna say I hate this idea as much as I dislike him. However that would just about guarantee LSU in some kind of ncaa trouble in the 10years after him

Comment

All lame smack attempts aside....

How the hell did we get to a point in society where so many men have no problem beating the tar out of a woman? Who are all these coward pricks, and what kind of sub humans were they raised by, that their brains can even compute punching a female in the face?? I just don't get it. You'd have to be the biggest **** on the planet to even talk yourself into such a thing...and most of these *******s do it repeatedly!!

This is one of those things that probably gnaws at me more than it should. I honestly believe they should just be shot in the head and thrown in a landfill. I have no use for trash like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Urban meeting with AD. He gonna get fired.

They got rid of Trussel for less.

Not really. Sweater vest was fired for ncaa issues. In the eyes of people, yeah it was less.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

How the hell did we get to a point in society where so many men have no problem beating the tar out of a woman? Who are all these coward pricks, and what kind of sub humans were they raised by, that their brains can even compute punching a female in the face?? I just don't get it. You'd have to be the biggest **** on the planet to even talk yourself into such a thing...and most of these *******s do it repeatedly!!

This is one of those things that probably gnaws at me more than it should. I honestly believe they should just be shot in the head and thrown in a landfill. I have no use for trash like that.

Well said DM and couldn't agree more with the last part. No need for trash like that on this earth and anybody that attempts to cover it up can go right along with them.

Comment

I’m not sure if it has gotten better or worse but the internet and social media brings it out to the public much more.

Comment

When was Herman at Ohio State?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            When was Herman at Ohio State?

2012-2014 OC-QB

Comment

I grew up in a household that it happened pretty regularly. I’ve made it a point in my life to not be the same man as him.

Comment

Guys......people rape and are pedophiles.....and people are trying to make that ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X