No announcement yet.

Edwards/Real Counties Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our landowner called and said our roads washed out with this past storm, hopefully the county is on their game and gets us up and running! Should be ok by rifle opener.. we'll see

Comment

Update. Here Edwards Co. right now and it’s super slow. Not seeing anything.

Comment

How was everyone's last week?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          How was everyone's last week?

I was wondering the same thing. Was hoping that cold weather last weekend had them moving. I think the high on Saturday was around 46 in the northern part of the county.

Comment

Sorry 46 was the average, high was still in the mid 60's........ I read it wrong.

Comment

Saw some deer this past weekend. Couple doe with yearlings. Let an arrow fly at one doe, CAM hit my leg and pushed arrow high. Corn under feeders is being eaten at night, if at all. Very green.

Comment

Still sounds slow. Was debating on going, but it sounds like I’ll be holding off until we get a good freeze (or thanksgiving weekend, whichever comes first.)

Comment

We had better deer movement this weekend. Starting to see some mature bucks on camera during daylight also!

Comment

Saw lots of does and some little bucks. Older bucks don’t appear to be coming to corn now.

Comment

Supposed to head out on Friday AM. Now wife is po'd at me because I didn't (tell her how many days id be gone)

This calls for some bribery looks like.

Comment

Heading out, hoping for a good weekend.

Comment

Good luck this weekend. I’m going to try and get out there next weekend, if not I’ll be there for Friday-Friday the week of Thanksgiving for some hard hunting.

Comment

Jamie, what cell service do you have out there? I get nothing in that area with Verizon.

Comment

ATT works for me. No Sprint or Verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by EliteZ28Bow View Post
                                ATT works for me. No Sprint or Verizon.
                                Good to hear. Believe it or not at our camp T Mobile gets the best service......... we were live streaming the last two games of the Astros and Yankees in HD with a T mobile hot spot.

I kind of like not having cell service out there but my wife isn't the biggest fan of it........ Also we have never had an emergency out there, I would imagine that would not be much fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X