Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Do they have sausage kolaches?
    I'm not saying. Don't want to be accused of racial insensitivity.

But they do have a delicious warm bread pocket with a meaty surprise inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Do they have sausage kolaches?

Nope they also have klobasnikys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
        Nope they also have klobasnikys.
        Penicillin will clear that stuff right up.

Comment

Originally posted by czechaholic View Post
          Yes...jap and cheese klobasnek's are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          Shaking my head. No such thing as a kolache with meat. Kolaches are a cream/jelly filled pasty. Like stated above, it's a klobasnek. I hate going into places and looking at the tags that say kolache for everything.

And yes, Weikels is undeniably the good. Country Bakery in schulenburg and Hallettsville are just as good IMO. Now I'm hungry. Crap
          look on every menu you go to to eat and tell me what it says Ill hang up and listen lmao

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
            The best ones are from Shipleys or Jack-n-Jill!!! ����
            You need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              I have never seen grown men get so worked up over a small square of bread, sugar, fruit filling and weenies...
              Yep.....and warrants 2 or 3 threads.
              The donut hole in town has the best Chappel Hill spicy karaches I've ever et.

Comment

So...how big of a clip do you guys use in those machine guns you're hunting pigs with?

Comment

Are y'all trying to tell me that those nice Chinese people don't know the real name of the Czech things that they are cooking? I find that hard to believe!

Comment

Originally posted by CWP View Post
                    So...how big of a clip do you guys use in those machine guns you're hunting pigs with?
                    Why the hail is Whatabuger allways putting beef on my HAMburger?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      Why the hail is Whatabuger allways putting beef on my HAMburger?
                      Ha. Similar to the kolache debate, hamburger references "the old county". Of course, according to the article linked by the OP, klobasnky are Czech made but created in Texas.

Per Wikipedia:

The term hamburger originally derives from Hamburg,[2] Germany's second largest city. In German, Burg means "castle", "fortified settlement" or "fortified refuge" and is a widespread component of place names. The first element of the name is perhaps from Old High German hamma, referring to a bend in a river, or Middle High German hamme, referring to an enclosed area of pastureland.[3] Hamburger in German is the demonym of Hamburg, similar to frankfurter and wiener, names for other meat-based foods and demonyms of the cities of Frankfurt and Vienna (Wien), respectively.

The term "burger", a back-formation, is associated with many different types of sandwiches, similar to a (ground meat) hamburger, but made of different meats such as buffalo in the buffalo burger, venison, kangaroo, turkey, elk, lamb or fish like salmon in the salmon burger, but even with meatless sandwiches as is the case of the veggie burger.[4]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Penicillin will clear that stuff right up.
                        You meant to say C9H11N2O4S though, didn't you??

Comment

Vinciks in East Bernard is pretty hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I have never seen grown men get so worked up over a small square of bread, sugar, fruit filling and weenies...
                            LMAO

I hear ya Jason.

Comment

Dad gum!! Sorry for starting a pastry war...we will just get an Egg McMufin and skip West altogether! I never thought that simple question would lead to all of this. LOL
                              Jason

Comment

Boy, now I'm just thinking about the sauerkraut and sausage from Hruskas

Comment

Working...
                                X