No announcement yet.

Cull hunt @ Dare to Bowhunt South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend and I are going to juno on this. We will add a couple days and maybe a critter or two.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

I may need another partner. Mine is wavering.

Comment

Have met resistance with my partner on this. Maybe in a couple of years. Their regular rates make the whole prospect of AFRICA seem practically do-able.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to stop looking at this

Comment

Very. very tempting, but I already have a bear hunt scheduled for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                I may need another partner. Mine is wavering.

Maybe it will work out for y'all.

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Have met resistance with my partner on this. Maybe in a couple of years. Their regular rates make the whole prospect of AFRICA seem practically do-able.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes sir, it's much more reasonable than most would think or expect. Their big deal is they want to try and cater to the average working class folks so they have a chance to experience Africa at its fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am thinking about that flight ! But the price is diffidently good. On the cull hunt do you get to keep your capes and horns? Do they pic you up at joburg? Or do you have a layover in Africa? Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                    I am thinking about that flight ! But the price is diffidently good. On the cull hunt do you get to keep your capes and horns? Do they pic you up at joburg? Or do you have a layover in Africa? Arvin
                    The flight isn't all that bad and definitely worth every second in the end! You know that Arvin!

Yes, you can take all the hides/horns/skulls back with you. Depending on flight arrival time would depend on if you would need to layover at a hotel, but they do pick you up in Joburg and no other flights are needed from there.

Comment

just seen this. how long is the boat ride over there and back, I WANT TO GO, but will never fly again...

Comment

My Son and I just booked his last days for September. Probably going to have a lot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                          just seen this. how long is the boat ride over there and back, I WANT TO GO, but will never fly again...
                          Just depends on how big the boat is! If its one of those little row boats, you may be gone for a while and rethink the whole not flying thing!!

Originally posted by doug hill View Post
                          My Son and I just booked his last days for September. Probably going to have a lot of questions.
                          You'll enjoy every second of it! Feel free to holler any time with questions.

Comment

Working...
                          X