No announcement yet.

Kuiu camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randomly scrolling and I see yoga pants through the preview. Then I thought, "When did Kuiu start making that stuff?" Who cares !!!!! God bless you CB [emoji3]

Comment

I would recommend a different camo for stand hunting in Texas. I used Kuiu this past year for deer hunting and it was not warm at all. I highly recommend it for Elk hunting though. I'm going to give First lite a try.

Comment

i went and bought a full system from them. Agree with bkag . . . . it's ok for stand hunting. Great workmanship and quality. I wore mine stand hunting but was a little chillier then my oversized stand stuff.

It excels in active environment . . . elk, goat stuff where you are moving.

Comment

It's the Best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bkag09 View Post
            I would recommend a different camo for stand hunting in Texas. I used Kuiu this past year for deer hunting and it was not warm at all. I highly recommend it for Elk hunting though. I'm going to give First lite a try.
            You can't go wrong with FL. I swear by it from antelope season all the way through the end of rifle elk up here. All about layers. The merino is awesome . You never smell like a bag of *** even after a week of hunting in the mountains.

Comment

Working...
            X