Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    You are a real romantic!
    I told my wife it was the thought that counts. Yeah, that did not work.

Comment

Man...this is SO LIKE something I would’ve done! Classic

Comment

LOL. That is hilarious. Reminds me of the time my brother got our mom a Mother's Day Card without reading it and at the end it said "Your like a second mother to me. Happy Mother's Day."

Comment

Blawahahahahaha!

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Tuesday evening after kids were in bed I was trying make an excuse to go to the store (real reason to get her a card). she told me she kinda guessed what it was about and told me she had not got me one. my response... "awesome! I'll just sit my butt on the couch now "

Comment

A few years ago I thought it would be funny to get her one in Spanish (neither of us speak it) She loved it!

Comment

This thread is why men should not have to participate in stupid holidays such as Valentine’s Day. All we do is screw it up. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You went to the Dollar Store for a Valentine's day card !!!!!!!! !!!!! The Dollar Store!!! My sweet little wife would have my head on a platter.

You win the internets for today.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    My wife laughed and said she gonna frame it. . For the rest of my natural born days, I will be reminded of the "CARD".
                    And in the after life, she's no going to let you slide for a second.....

Comment

This should really make March 14th an interesting day at your house.

Comment

Working...
                      X