No announcement yet.

Kansas Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last pit stop. About 1.5 hrs from the stomping grounds. Hope to be in the stand by 5:30-6!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Well shoot. Guess I'll go outside and practice at halftime and then after the Cowboy game. Good luck in Kansas and aim small miss small.

Comment

Man, we've been in a hurry all day! As soon as we pulled in, we changed clothes and got in the truck. Pulling into my stand now. Should be settled in here in the next 10-15 min.

Comment

I may have missed it, but what smoke pole are you shooting? Never hunted Kansas so is it very strict on type and style of muzzle loader? Good Luck to You.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Man, we've been in a hurry all day! As soon as we pulled in, we changed clothes and got in the truck. Pulling into my stand now. Should be settled in here in the next 10-15 min.
              Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                I may have missed it, but what smoke pole are you shooting? Never hunted Kansas so is it very strict on type and style of muzzle loader? Good Luck to You.
                CVA Accura .50 cal with Nikon Inline scope. 100gn of Blackhorn 209 under a 250gn Barnes. Pretty nasty combo!

All settled in. It's been been in the 90's in the evenings all week, but right now it is 70 degrees. Deer have been moving late, but hoping this cooler evening will have them up a little sooner!

Comment

Good luck. I'm on my home from kansas. I got it done second morning archery season.
                  166 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by ace44 View Post
                    good luck. I'm on my home from kansas. I got it done second morning archery season.
                    166 5/8"

stud!!

Comment

[emoji849] eat me

Comment

Just had a nice buck in view headed this way, but we've lost him. He was about 200 yards out and his main beam mass was incredible. Couldn't get much more of a look on hm. Hoping he closes the distance!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                          Just had a nice buck in view headed this way, but we've lost him. He was about 200 yards out and his main beam mass was incredible. Couldn't get much more of a look on hm. Hoping he closes the distance!
                          Jealous

Comment

The view
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ace44 View Post
                              Good luck. I'm on my home from kansas. I got it done second morning archery season.
                              166 5/8"

What a giant, bet that was awesome. What broadhead did you shoot him with? Very nice hole.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a nice 2.5 yr old 8 making a showing and some does wandering around

Comment

Working...
                                X