I need an Admins. help logging in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an Admins. help logging in!

Or advice from any of you other TBH, IT gurus. I changed jobs and got a new email. It wont let me use my new email to log in from work. Then when I go to the admin page to get help I answer the question and it won't accept Amarillo as the northern most populous city. Is it Texline or something?
    Help a brother out

You’re SOL Been nice knowing you!

Comment

Looks like Booker is the most northern city/town.

Comment

dallas

Comment

Key word most populous

Comment

Good luck getting any response. I have used the Contact Us feature at least three times trying to get help from an administrator about not being able to log in on my phone or work computer and have yet to hear back from any administrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Or advice from any of you other TBH, IT gurus. I changed jobs and got a new email. It wont let me use my new email to log in from work. Then when I go to the admin page to get help I answer the question and it won't accept Amarillo as the northern most populous city. Is it Texline or something?
              Help a brother out
              PM me your new email address. I will help.
              Originally posted by Grits View Post
              Good luck getting any response. I have used the Contact Us feature at least three times trying to get help from an administrator about not being able to log in on my phone or work computer and have yet to hear back from any administrator.
              PM me your issue...I will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                You’re SOL Been nice knowing you!
                Aye ya ya , I busted out laughing on this one...lmao

Comment

Working...
                X