Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando View Post
    I don't have hearing issues, and the sound is atrocious.
    I have a slight hearing problem and I agree I have to crank it to hear. I’m addicted to the show. And Ryan Bingham has a cult following amongst the stars he shows up often in shows...

Comment

Originally posted by duckhacker View Post
      The visual of Aunt Flow's visit...
      Agreed.

Comment

Ryan Binghams character has quickly became my favorite.

Also, did anyone notice Rip still uses a flip phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You don’t speak ****ing horse neither do you?

Comment

So Rip kills a Grizzly with a Lever gun, must have a been a 45-70 no ? Ain't no 30-30 gonna take down a griz like that. Well I suppose if that 30-30 went in just the right place maybe but if I am carrying a lever gun on a horse in Montana its gonna be a 45-70 right ?

Ranchdog

Comment

bullett in the medulah I guess, I can't hear it either except when commercials are on then its too loud, Mom was a B@#$^, she ruined all those kids obviously, Come on thREE riders in Montana no gun,REALLY??
              FU Jimmy,you owe me a rope
              Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 08-10-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                So Rip kills a Grizzly with a Lever gun, must have a been a 45-70 no ? Ain't no 30-30 gonna take down a griz like that. Well I suppose if that 30-30 went in just the right place maybe but if I am carrying a lever gun on a horse in Montana its gonna be a 45-70 right ?

Ranchdog
                Not worried about it

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Ryan Binghams character has quickly became my favorite.

Also, did anyone notice Rip still uses a flip phone?

Yea Walker’s a hoot, I see an uproar in Texas/New Mexico if he’s killed off before season two. I’m worried since he’s getting too chummy with Beth, Ol’ Rip is lookin’ butt hurt.

I saw that the flip phone too, maybe at $400-500 a week that’s all he’s willing too get

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  Not worried about it
                  Yep, pure entertainment

Comment

I'm hooked!

Of course the show misses the mark on authenticity here and there, but the characters are a good combination of likable, hatable, and believable.

Walker is the best reproduction of a cowboy on film since Gus and Call in Lonesome Dove.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post

Ranchdog
                      Especially when the shot was high and left. If you're gonna shoot with the camera over your shoulder at least the gun should be pointed at the target somewhat. Maybe the bear wasn't up to another try at that one.

Comment

What the hell? The actor playing Lee Dutton is still alive. He is suppose to be ashes right now!

Comment

I don’t know that I can keep watching...too much unnecessary and unbelievable drama (the wife almost dying just because she got punched, John Dutton has cancer now, they randomly kill people, tourists dangling by their fingertips off a cliff and fall, horses chasing a bear...and then the cowboys somehow rope it and lead it away, said bear can then be killed by a lever action 30-30, etc etc.). This is what Hollywood’s version of Ranch life looks like. It’s gotten dumb at this point

Comment

I don’t think the wife almost died because of a punch but more because her head bounced off the sidewalk. I think all that is going to bring Kacey back to the ranch.

Comment

Same here on the sound, commercials are real loud and clear, show not so much. was looking at a sound bar. Maybe I just need closed caption. lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                I don’t know that I can keep watching...too much unnecessary and unbelievable drama (the wife almost dying just because she got punched, John Dutton has cancer now, they randomly kill people, tourists dangling by their fingertips off a cliff and fall, horses chasing a bear...and then the cowboys somehow rope it and lead it away, said bear can then be killed by a lever action 30-30, etc etc.). This is what Hollywood’s version of Ranch life looks like. It’s gotten dumb at this point
                                x'2! Wife like's it and I thought it had real potential, but just STUPID now! Wonder what grain he used to take the bear down with a single HEAD SHOT??

Comment

Working...
                                X