• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
    **** you Jimmy!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You owe me a rope!😂

Comment

The series has been better than I thought it would be.

Comment

Yellowstone...the series.

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        You owe me a rope![emoji23]

He just can’t catch a break with this bunch🤦🏻[emoji23]

Last edited by Russ81; 08-08-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Ole boy out a hell of a shot on that bear.

Looks to me like little Mrs Dutton is about to stir up some **** in the cowboy bunk house...

Jimmy can’t ride a horse to save his *** but he sure can climb a tree in boots and chaps!!!

Comment

Double post...

Comment

Well at least the two that died were not part of the main cast.

Comment

I don't have hearing issues, and the sound is atrocious.

Comment

just two shows left

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                    Was talking to mom last night about it and she was telling me that “Little Joe Cash” the bay horse with the long mane that they said was 5mil, he was originally supposedly for $7700 at some sale and was almost Gelded at some point. Thinking the owners made out good on that deal and whatever changed their minds on cutting him was a good decision.
                    If you wish to know more about Lil Joe Cash, well here ya go....

Lil Joe Cash sold at the Legacy Sale for $7700. I have a 3 year old filly out of him. I know most of his story and nowhere have I heard that he was almost gelded. He is a chestnut, not a bay horse.

Here is his story

Now as to during the TV show they say that one of the other Stallions other than Lil Joe Cash would be better for the ranch I would most likely disagree with that. Why ? They fail to look deeper into Lil Joe Cash' bloodlines. Mare power matters and his Dam was a hell of a roping mare. Look at his stallion card and his dam RS Lily Starlight. AQHA Show SuperHorse, Earned $38K, 333 AQHA Points, World Champion Senior Heeling Horse, Hight Point Tie Down Roping Mare, Superior Heading/healing.....I can go on and on. AND oh by the way she has produced foals earning over $423K in earnings. That's a heck of a mare. His Sire Nu Chex to Cash well I can't even lay out how good he is, Look for yourself. He sired Wimpys Little Step the sire of over $9 million in earners.

Of course all of these stallions were mainly reining horses and most likely the cutting horse and NRCHA folks just about threw up when none of their great sires were shown during the show for a rancher looking for a sire for a real ranch for real ranch horses, that's another discussion all together.....Enjoy the story.

Ranchdog

Here is Lil Joe Cash stallion card.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LilJoeCashStallionCard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	24547989

Here is a picture of my 3 year old filly by Lil Joe. She's making a heck of a mare for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lily.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	24547990

Comment

I feel like ol Jimmy would have a much easier road if he would just throw that gay *** toby keith hat in the bottom of the outhouse...

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
                        If you wish to know more about Lil Joe Cash, well here ya go....

Lil Joe Cash sold at the Legacy Sale for $7700. I have a 3 year old filly out of him. I know most of his story and nowhere have I heard that he was almost gelded. He is a chestnut, not a bay horse.

Here is his story

Now as to during the TV show they say that one of the other Stallions other than Lil Joe Cash would be better for the ranch I would most likely disagree with that. Why ? They fail to look deeper into Lil Joe Cash' bloodlines. Mare power matters and his Dam was a hell of a roping mare. Look at his stallion card and his dam RS Lily Starlight. AQHA Show SuperHorse, Earned $38K, 333 AQHA Points, World Champion Senior Heeling Horse, Hight Point Tie Down Roping Mare, Superior Heading/healing.....I can go on and on. AND oh by the way she has produced foals earning over $423K in earnings. That's a heck of a mare. His Sire Nu Chex to Cash well I can't even lay out how good he is, Look for yourself. He sired Wimpys Little Step the sire of over $9 million in earners.

Of course all of these stallions were mainly reining horses and most likely the cutting horse and NRCHA folks just about threw up when none of their great sires were shown during the show for a rancher looking for a sire for a real ranch for real ranch horses, that's another discussion all together.....Enjoy the story.

Ranchdog

Here is Lil Joe Cash stallion card.

[ATTACH]919181[/ATTACH]

Here is a picture of my 3 year old filly by Lil Joe. She's making a heck of a mare for me.

[ATTACH]919182[/ATTACH]
                        Why wouldn't you cut him as a colt? He's chestnut, nothing special about that. Lily was a really nice rope horse but hadn't thrown anything of real value until Lil Joe Cash. Most of her offspring earnings came from Lil Joe.
                        If Kurt would have kept him, I bet he would have been cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I feel like ol Jimmy would have a much easier road if he would just throw that gay *** toby keith hat in the bottom of the outhouse...
                          Exactly what I told my wife, except I call them Kenny Chesney hats!

Last nights episode was slow but obviously setting up for lots of drama in the next couple of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Good thing Jimmy got the brand, otherwise he would have already taken the train.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                              I don't have hearing issues, and the sound is atrocious.
                              I am happy to hear this ( pardon the pun ) but I have a really hard time understanding what they are saying at times.

Comment

I use the closed captioning as well as turn it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X